Vietnam is not widely known as a beach destination; however, it can compete with Thailand when it comes to white sandy beach shores. Vietnam with Beach Getaway tour includes two of the not-to-missed destinations: Hanoi and Ha Long. Explore Hanoi with your private guide. Continue to mesmerizing Ha Long Bay for a 1 night’s cruise. Discover the magnificent sceneries of the one thousand limestone islands A short flight will take you to Nha Trang. Kick off your shoes and spend 5 glorious nights in Vietnam’s best-known beach hub. It is a bustling city but a few hundred meters away, you can spend your days on long stretches of sandy beaches. For the active travelers, there is so much to do: Explore the Po Nagar Cham Towers, take an Island sailing day trip or sign up for a cooking class.
At a glance
|Hanoi||2 Nights at the Medallion Hanoi Boutique Hotel or similar|
|Ha Long||1 Night on board the Vspirit Cruise or similar|
|Nha Trang||5 Nights at the Majestic Hotel or similar|
|Accommodation||Standard double room sharing|
|Meals||Breakfast daily - 1 Brunch, 1 Lunch & 1 Dinner|
|Other||Private transfers & Transportation in AC vehicles|
|Hanoi City Tour|
Hanoi: Has been Vietnam’s capital for a 1000 year. Located on the Red River and has a wealth of charm. Not to be missed is a visit to the Old Quarter, see some of the old French architecture and same some of the cities famous street food, washed down with a local beer.
Ha Long: located 170km east of Hanoi. Famous for its scenic rock formations and Emerald Green waters. During your cruise, you will get to see caves and grottos.
Nha Trang: Dubbed as the Riviera of the South China Sea, the city’s beautiful coastline offers not only wide sandy beaches backed up by lush mountains. After watching a perfect sunset, sit down for a sumptuous seafood dinner or try out many of the local Vietnamese dishes on offer.
- On arrival, clear customs and meet with our representative in the Arrival Hall for transfer to your hotel
- This morning we embark on an exhilarating and unforgettable ‘Xich Lo’ ride through the charming, yet bustling, 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’s Quarter.
- Hanoi is well known for its history, architecture, charm, tranquility and cuisine.
- Our first visit is to the most well-respected site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum which includes the Presidential Palace, One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature, Hanoi’s first University.
- After our exciting adventure, we’ve all worked up a hunger! Cross the street for lunch (own expense) at the famous KOTO restaurant
- After lunch, continue to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional cultures of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles, stories, displays of traditional houses, costumes, hunting equipment and much more wares used in day to day life.
- Enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show in the evening.
Hanoi - Ha Long (B/L/D)
- Leave the hotel and go ahead Halong with pass through wonderful scenery en route for tranquil villages and buffalo on fields.
- Upon arrival, enjoy a welcome drink and a delicious freshly caught seafood lunch whilst sailing out of the Bay passing amazing shaped mountains. Enjoy the seascape from the sundeck or even in your private cabin through a glass window.
- Go swimming, kayaking or visit caves on the island to get a better feel of Halong Bay.
- In the late afternoon, take part in Vietnamese cooking demonstrated by the onboard chefs and enjoy the seafood feast for dinner as stars emerge from behind those jungle-clad limestone pillars.
- Spending night on board in elegant cabin and handicraft wooden interiors with air-conditioning. Or there is an option of night fishing before an overnight stay aboard.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Domestic Airfares between Hanoi - Nha Trang - Saigon (Specific and limited Seats)
- Airline taxes (Subject to change)
- 8 Nights Accommodation at selected hotels (or similar) in double/twin rooms
- Transfers and Transportation in AC vehicles
- Meals: as mentioned
- Hanoi City Tour
- Hanoi traditional Water Puppets Show
- Increases in Airfares, departure and fuel taxes
- Optional tours
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Rates valid for travel during September 2019
- Seasonal weekend and events supplements may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required