Jordan Highlight Tour is perfect if you want to discover stunning landscapes, fascinating ancient cities and the mystical Dead Sea. Jordan is an easily accessible country and its world-famous sights are situated relatively close together. Add to this the tremendous hospitality of its people and it's easy to see why it is so special.
At a glance
|Wed||Welcome to Amman. Visit Jerash. Overnight in Amman|
|Thu||Travel on Kings Way to Petra, with a stop in Madaba|
|Fri||Petra: full day tour|
|Sat||Experience the Wadi Rum. Return to Amman.|
> Weekly departures from Amman on Wednesday
> Walk through the massive Forum's oval collonade in Jerash
> Visit the Ajloun Castle originally built during the 12th century
> Stop at Mt Nebo, the place where Moses saw the Promised Land
> Tour Petra also known as the rose-red city dating back to 300 BC
Petra – Amman (B)
- Visit the Wadi Rum Desert (a short ride in a 4x4 vehicle) with its awesome moon-like landscape; where the film Lawrence of Arabia was shot.
- Transfer to Amman International Airport for assistance with departure formalities.
- On arrival at the airport you will board your flight for your onward destination.
- Services end at the airport.
- Thank you for choosing Azure Travel for your Jordan experience. We value your patronage & look forward to serving you again in the near future.
- Tour starts on a Wednesday in Amman
- Meet and assist on arrival by our local representative
- Sightseeing tours and intercity transfers as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation at selected hotels in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Jordan visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAR 19 to 28 FEB 20
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required
Discover Jordan's rich inheritance from bygone civilizations as you visit the must-see icons of this beautiful country. On this leisurely paced tour we will visit the Roman Jerash, Mount Nebo and Kerak. The ‘Rose Red City’ of Petra must be the highlight of the tour. Subsequently you will be able to explore this fantastic place carved into the rock thousands of years ago.
Jerash is one of the best kept secrets – just an hour from the country's capital, Amman. It is one of the largest and best preserved Roman sites. To this day, its paved and colonnaded streets, hilltop temples and impressive theatres remain in exceptional condition. From here journey south along the scenic King's Highway, visit the mosaics of Madaba and the impressive crusader castle of Karak.
Thereafter we continue south to Petra, often desribed as the eighth wonder of the ancient world. Although much has been written about Petra, nothing really prepares you for its size and beauty until you see it for yourself. Undoubtedly the highlight of any trip is the 'Rose Red City' of Petra. With its stone-cut architecture behind a small fissure in the mountains, is simply unmissable.