With the Essential Vietnam Private tour, you will discover historic cities, verdant agriculture and glittering bays of Vietnam, and be captivated by the warmth of the people you meet. Immerse in the history of Hanoi and the youthful excitement of Saigon. Learn about traditional life in the Mekong Delta. Float across Halong Bay on a junk boat.
A taste of this country that in a few days will allow you to immerse yourself in the nature and art of Vietnam.
Amazing landscapes of incredible beauty, villages still untouched by tourism, ancient customs and lively local markets. And again, picturesque towns that guard temples, pagodas and colonial houses, and finally a cruise on the canals in the Mekong Delta and stay one night in an Ecolodge
At a glance
|DAY 1||Arrive Hanoi. Meet and transfer to your hotel. Short city tour|
|DAY 2||Travel to Ha Long Bay and board the cruise boat|
|DAY 3||Return to Hanoi for flight to Hue|
|DAY 4||Hue: City and Boat trip|
|DAY 5||Travel past villages and lagoons to Hoi An|
|DAY 6||Explore Hoi An and Cooking Class|
|DAY 7||Board your flight to Saigon|
|DAY 8||Mekong Delta Cruise and overnight in Ecolodge|
|DAY 9||Transfer to Saigon Airport. End of services|
> Private tour starting daily in Hanoi
> Tours are conducted by excellent English Speaking guides
> All entrance fees are included
> Take a cycle trip around Hanoi Old Quarter
> Sail on Ha Long Bay with its collection of almost 2000 Islands and Limestone pillars
> Cruise down the Perfume River in Hue> Visit an underground cave, which was a hospital during the War
> Join a 2-hour Cooking Class
> Visit rice paddy's in the Mekong Delta and overnight in the unique EcoLodge in Cai Be
- On arrival at Hanoi Airport clear customs and proceed to exit gate and look for your guide who will be waiting for you holding the signboard with your name
- Transfer to your hotel. (Early check-in is exclusive and subject to availability).
- In the afternoon enjoy a one-hour cyclo trip around the trading area in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Wander around Hoan Kiem Lake and visit the Ngocson Temple and markets.
Hanoi - Ha Long Bay (B-L-D)
- Leave your hotel after breakfast and travel on a shuttle bus to Halong passing through wonderful scenery of tranquil villages and buffalo working on the fields.
- On arrival, enjoy a welcome drink and a delicious freshly caught seafood lunch whilst sailing out of the Bay passing amazing shaped mountains.
- Enjoy the seascape from the sundeck or from your private cabin
- There will be an opportunity for kayaking or a visit to the caves on the islands
- In the late afternoon, join a Vietnamese cooking demonstration with the chef on board and enjoy the seafood feast for dinner as stars emerge from behind those jungle-clad limestone pillars.
- Spending a night on board in an elegant cabin with handicraft wooden interiors and air-conditioning.
Ha Long - Hanoi - Hue (B)
- Cruise back to the jetty whilst brunch is served
- Return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
- Take a private car for transfer to the airport for a domestic flight to Hue.
- On arrival, our driver will pick you up for transfer to hotel
- The remainder of the day is free
- Return airfares from Johannesburg with Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limit seats)
- Vietnam Visa On Arrival pre-approved letter (Invitation Letter)
- Private door-to-door pick-up & drop-off services
- Excellent English speaking guide
- Transportation in AC vehicles
- All entrance fees
- Boat trip in Ha Long Bay
- Meals as mentioned
- Accommodation shared in a double/twin room
- Meals: as per itinerary
- Domestic flight (subject to change)
- Increases in airfares and departure taxes
- Optional tours
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Rates valid for travel during April 19
- Seasonal weekend and events supplements may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required