Start the Turkish Delight tour in Istanbul, a city that connects East and West and separated by the Bosphorus Strait. Travel to the home of the ancient gods in Ephesus. Walk on the clouds at Pamukkale and enjoy its hot spring waters. Miss the sun? No problem, Antalya, an excellent Mediterranean resort is included in your tour program. Enjoy its beautiful beaches, historical and natural treasures. Leave the coast and travel inland to Konya, Turkey's mystical city. Continue to Cappadocia and its natural and historical sites
On your last day board, your flight back to Istanbul filled with happy memories of Turkey
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Istanbul. Transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Full Day Istanbul tour. Flight to Izmir|
|Day 3||Full day Ephesus Tour|
|Day 4||Full day Pamukkale tour|
|Day 5||Road transfer to Antalya|
|Day 6||Antalya City and Waterfall tour|
|Day 7||Onwards to Konya|
|Day 8||Konya tour. Continue to Cappadocia|
|Day 9||Full day South Cappadocia tour|
|Day 10||Return flight to Istanbul. End of tour|
> Tour departs daily
> Private transfers in Istanbul, Izmir and Cappadocia
> Istanbul tour includes visits to Palaces, Mosques and the famous Grand Bazaar
> See the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the world in Ephesus
> Bathe in the Thermal Pools of Pamukkale filled with warm mineral waters
> Discover the ancient sites of Antalya and allow some relaxation time
> See the most impressive scenery of the Cappadocia region, including underground cities
Kusadasi - Pamukkale (B/L/D)
- You will be picked up from your hotel at around 08:00 for a tour of Pamukkale, the center of natural thermal spring waters with healing properties. The pure white colored travertines and stepped water terraces have been created on the mountain slope. It is for its resemblance to cotton piles that it is called "Cotton Castle" in Turkish.
- On arrival in Pamukkale, visit the travertines and the ancient city of Hierapolis. Also see the Sacred Pool, one of the highlights of the site (entrance is 35 TL per person Pay direct).
- Here the shallow thermal waters ripple over a wonderful scattering of ancient Roman ruins
- After the tour, you are taken to your hotel in Pamukkale
Pamukkale - Antalya (B/D)
- After breakfast, transfer to Antalya, the Pearl of the Mediterranean Sea
- Check in at your hotel
Ephesus Tour (B/L/D)
- Pick up from your hotel around 09:30 for the tour of Antalya Old City and Waterfalls
- The Düden Waterfalls are a group of waterfalls located 12km Northeast of Antalya. They end where the waters of the Lower Düden Falls drop off a rocky cliff directly into the Mediterranean Sea.
- Stop for lunch here included in the tour.
- Afterward drive to the old city center of Antalya where you will have a few free hours to explore the Harbour, go on a one hour boat tour (extra cost) and enjoy some local shopping
- Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- Accommodation in selected hotels in double/twin sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Turkey Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY to 31 OCT 19
Contact us for any other date of travel required
Turkey, meeting point of east and west, blue and green, history and future, is one of the most popular destinations. History, nature and local culture in Turkey offers a breathtaking variety of choices.
Istanbul is a major city in Turkey that straddles Europe and Asia across the Bosphorus Strait. Its Old City reflects cultural influences of the many empires that once ruled here. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
Kuşadası is a beach resort town on Turkey’s western Aegean coast. A jumping-off point for visiting the classical ruins at nearby Ephesus (or Efes), it’s also a major cruise ship destination. Its seafront promenade, marina, and harbor are lined with hotels and restaurants. Just offshore on Pigeon Island is a walled Byzantine castle that once guarded the town, connected to the mainland via causeway.
Pamukkale is a town in western Turkey known for the mineral-rich thermal waters flowing down white travertine terraces on a nearby hillside. It neighbors Hierapolis, an ancient Roman spa city founded around 190 B.C. Ruins there include a well-preserved theater and a necropolis with sarcophagi that stretch for 2km. The Antique Pool is famous for its submerged Roman columns, the result of an earthquake.
Antalya is a Turkish resort city with a yacht-filled Old Harbor and beaches flanked by large hotels. It’s a gateway to Turkey’s southern Mediterranean region, known as the Turquoise Coast for its blue waters. Remnants remain from Antalya’s time as a major Roman port. These include Hadrian’s Gate, built to honor the Roman emperor’s visit in 130 A.D and 2nd-century Hidirlik Tower, with harbor views.