The THAILAND 2022 PHUKET HOLIDAY package does not need any introduction. It is known for its picture-perfect beaches. Your stay in Phuket will be a perfect combination of superb hospitality, adventure, gorgeous excursion options and an ornate temple displaying Buddha. Not to mention its delicious food, amazing restaurants and shopping. Almost every restaurant features healthy dishes as well as international meal options
Thailand has so much to offer and is a paradise for diving and snorkelling
With this tour, you will enjoy the sunshine, breeze and the fun of Phuket beaches.
At a glance
|PHUKET||7 Nights at the 4* Andaman Seaview Hotel|
|Room||Superior double room|
|Other||Return private airport transfers|
Discover the charms of tropical Thailand at Andaman Seaview Hotel, a relaxing retreat just a short stroll from the shores of glorious Karon Beach. A contemporary beach resort in Phuket with Sino-Portuguese architecture, blending modern lifestyles with inspirations from Phuket’s past.
Enjoy the casual and friendly ambience at our luxury Karon Beach hotel featuring very spacious rooms overlooking the Andaman Sea and the glistening resort swimming pools. Sample the local and international flavours at the poolside Maneekram Restaurant and indulge in soothing treatments and massages at Samunprai Spa.
It is easy to explore the shops, restaurants and entertainment only a 5-minute walk away. Located between Kata and Karon, two of the finest family-friendly beaches on the island, everything you need for a memorable holiday is right here waiting.
Things to do at the Resort
- Fitness centre
- Pool facilities
- Swimming pool [outdoor]
- Optional tours
- Welcome to Thailand and the first day of your well deserved holiday
- Clear customs and meet with our representative for transfer to the Andaman Seaview hotel
- The remainder of the day is at leisure
Andaman Seaview Hotel (B)
- After a leisurely breakfast, make your way down to the shores of glorious Karon Beach and enjoy a day sunbathing and dipping in the Andaman Sea
Andaman Seaview Hotel (B)
- After breakfast, you could explore Phang Nga Bay (Book with your hotel) by canoe and take in the most incredible scenery. A day not to be forgotten in a long time
- Return Flights from Jo'burg on Qatar Airways (Specific & Limited Seats)
- Departure and fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 7 Nights accommodation in a superior double room
- Breakfast daily
- Return Private Airport Transfers
- Airfares and departure taxes are subject to increases and currency fluctuations
- Seasonal, weekend, events and School holidays supplements may apply
- Tips to drivers and hotel staff
- Services not mentioned in the tour program
- Travel Insurance (a must when travelling abroad)
- Valid for travel between 01 May and 31 October 2022
- Air Tickets to be issued before 31 March 2022
Contact us for any alternative travel dates required
Thailand is located between vast areas of land and water, so it is impacted by both the summer and the winter monsoons. As a result, Thailand weather consists of six months of rainfalls during the wet season, three months of dry and cooling breezes during the winter, and three months of heat during the summer. The average temperature of Thailand ranges from 18 to 38°C.
Many Thais speak and understand English, though more so in Bangkok and the major tourist areas. The Thai language itself is challenging to master, but Thai people are happy to help foreigners learn a few words to help them get around. However, English is typically the common currency for cross-cultural conversation as Thailand hosts visitors from around the world.
Thai Cell Phones
The Thailand cell phone coverage is widespread, with reception available in all areas except at the most remote islands and isolated mountainous regions. Many overseas cell phones will work in Thailand, provided they are GSM compatible, as Thailand features both GSM 900 and 1800 networks
Tip porters and hotel staff when given good personal service - the amount varies with the kind of hotel. In restaurants around a 10 % - 15% tip is usually the norm, no need to tip in small roadside eating places. Taxi fares should be rounded up to the nearest 5 or 10 Baht, especially meter-taxis who don not earn a lot and are very knowledgeable and incredibly patient in the Bangkok traffic.
Mosquito bites are annoying enough in themselves, so apply mosquito repellent after sunset. Gastro enteric problems are among the most common ailments visitors to Thailand complain about. Be Careful where and what you eat.
Thai Cultural Etiquette
Anger is regarded as crude and lacking in self-discipline. Remain calm and smile and you will find all sorts of doors opened. Extreme public displays of affection are often frowned upon.