Seychelles 2021 Bliss Hotel is hidden away in a sheltered cove on the northern shores of Mahe Island. Located on white sandy beaches of the Indian Ocean and just an 8-minute drive to Beau Vallon Beach and Victoria town centre. This 4-star boutique hotel provides a contemporary twist to its Creole-style architecture with private terraces, air conditioning and sleek design. Enjoy the tranquil sunset with a delicious cocktail during Happy Hour and find fresh, locally sourced dishes and authentic Creole cuisine in the Barefoot Terrace Restaurant.
Book an island boat tours, go snorkelling or attend a yoga class on the most beautiful archipelago in the world.
At a glance
|SEYCHELLES||7 Nights at the Bliss Hotel|
|Accommodation||Secret Garden Standard double room|
|Meals||Half Board (Breakfast & Dinner)|
|Transfers||Return Seat-in-Coach transfers|
|Upgrades||Available to Standard Sea View (Rates on request)|
- Private beachfront location
- Relaxing and beautiful rooms with minibars
- Natural rock pool with saltwater and tropical garden pool
- Gorgeous breezy spa that offers massages and beauty treatments
- Activities such as snorkelling, boat tours can be arranged by the hotel (extra cost)
- On-site yoga and meditation classes
- Free Wi-Fi in public space
Arrive Mahe Airport (D)
- Welcome to the Seychelles.
- Clear customs and meet with our representative for transfer to your hotel
- Check-in and start your Seychelles 2021 Holiday
Bliss Hotel (B/D)
- Start your day with a sumptuous breakfast
- Spend the remainder of the day at the pool or the beach
Bliss Hotel (B/D)
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Go on an Island Tour (extra cost) and visit the beautiful Mahé Island with a private guide who will show you the hidden treasures of the island. You can choose any destination such as:
- Victoria's market and city tour or
- Hindu temple or
- Botanical or Spice garden
- or you can visit some of the island's many beautiful beaches
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Air Seychelles (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation at the Bliss Hotel
- Meal plan: Half Board
- Return Seat-in-Coach transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 19 January and 31 October 21
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
- Airfares are subject to airline Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations
Contact us for any other travel date required
Seychelles, one of the world’s very last frontiers, promises adventure, breathtaking natural beauty in pristine surroundings still untouched by man. Such a setting can only foster a warm sense of welcome and a zesty quality of life...
- Capital: Victoria
- Population: 85,000+
- Language: There are three official languages in Seychelles: Creole (a lilting, French-based patois), English and French
- Time: GMT +4
- Currency: Seychellois rupee
- Recommended Forex: € or USD
- Climate: Warm and sunny weather all year long
- Rainy season from November to February: with temperatures from 24° to 31°
- The dry season is between May and October: rarely rainy with cool temperatures from 22° to 26°
- Travelling Documents:
- For a 3-month stay, no advance visa is required.
- A valid passport, accommodation confirmation, proof of travel budget and return ticket are required for visa on arrival.