Your True to Travel Maldives Ellaidhoo holiday will be a holiday filled with experiences you’ll fall head-over-flippers for! Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon is situated 42 km from Malé in the North Ari Atoll – an area famed for its diving hot spots and natural house reef.
Whether you fantasise about swimming in the glasslike shallows through a rainbow of marine life, or if your dream is to explore the secrets of the deep blue waters, we’ve got more reasons for you to pack your goggles.
When you’re craving a satisfying meal after an action-packed day of diving and watersports, drop by one of our two exclusively designed dining venues, each offering hunger-busting, all-you-can-eat buffets and a pleasant dining environment.
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 Nights at Ellaidhoo by Cinnamon Resort|
|Room||Double Standard room|
|Other||Return Speedboat transfers|
Embrace the greenery of this garden lover’s utopia
Picture yourself sitting in the dappled shade of your breezy veranda, engrossed in a good book, with nothing to disturb you but the occasional falling leaf.
The quaint, beachside charm of our Standard Rooms ensures a peaceful, rejuvenating stay, and is ideal for those seeking a relaxing holiday, surrounded by the beauty of nature and sumptuous comfort
The divine, spacious showers are as lavish with bath amenities as they are with tropical flora, and guests can adjust the temperature of the water to their pleasing. Every room is stocked with towels, raincoats and lifejackets, and the minibar is fully stocked with refreshments and goodies. To use or charge electrical devices, note that all room voltages are 220/240V and adaptors will be provided on request. All electrical sockets are universal.
Amenities available in all rooms:
- Free Wi-Fi
- King size bed
- Pillow menu
- Split air-conditioner
- Ceiling fan
- LED TV with satellite channels
- Safe in the room without charge
- Tea and coffee making facility
- Minibar with charge
- Bidet shower
- Hot and cold water
- Desalinated water
- Sitting area on terrace
Arrive at Male Airport (D)
- Welcome to the Maldives. Clear customs and meet with our representative for your speedboat transfer to the Ellaidhoo by Cinnamon Resort.
- After check-in, enjoy your first dinner on the Island
Ellaidhoo Resort (A/I)
- Today is a day of rest and to explore the island
Ellaidhoo Resort (A/I)
- Today is set aside for snorkelling and see the wonderful underwater world, exploding in full colors
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Qatar (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a standard double room
- Meal plan: All-Inclusive
- Return speedboat transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 01 May to 31 October 21
Airline ticket MUST be issued before 31 MAR 21
Resort must be booked & prepaid by 30 APR 21
Upgrade: From R 4580 pp to upgrade to a Seaview room
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
Snorkel and sunbathe on a nearby beach, or travel to local islands and experience the fascinating Maldivian way of life. The excursions at Ellaidhoo Maldives by Cinnamon will tick experiences off your bucket list and leave you enriched with first-hand insights into this beautiful country. Kindly note that, out of respect for the locals who generously welcome you into their homes, we request that all participants visiting the islands wear attire that complies with the cultural norms of the Maldives
Dhoni ride, A charming mix of local culture and romantic bliss
Enjoy the spectacular sunset on the deck of a Dhoni with someone special. The picture-perfect end to what is sure to be an exhilarating ride through the crystalline lagoon
Marine life is abundant in the Maldives, particularly at the North Ari Atoll. Spotting a pod of Spinner dolphins in their natural habitat is sure to be one of the highlights of your stay, so embark on one of our Dhoni safaris with a camera and binoculars at the ready!