From stepping off your flight, this expansive Sun Siyam Olhuveli Resort is just a 45-minute speedboat ride away.
Traditional Maldives meets modern design at Sun Siyam Olhuveli, with accommodation designed to cater to your every whim. There are three pools to choose from, including an adults-only infinity pool that never fails to impress – but be warned, the lagoon may entice you into an adventure. It all begins on the water, and whether it’s parasailing, kitesurfing or diving, there are countless ways to stay active. The Resort's outstanding cuisine holds the ocean at its heart, too, with creative menus served across our selection of restaurants and bars, all prepared by world-class chefs.
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 Nights at The Sun Siyam Olhuveli Resort|
|Other||Return speedboat transfers|
Discover underwater shipwrecks, get a taste for kitesurfing or meet the mantas. Adventures above and below the waves, to make every day more daring. It’s not only our lagoon that plays host to island activities. Back onshore there’s more than enough to tempt you off the deck chair. Hit the courts for an afternoon of tennis and badminton, or start some friendly rivalry with a family game of football or beach volleyball.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, which include 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a fitness centre.
The resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Arrive at Velana International Airport
- Welcome to the Maldives and start of your true to Travel, Maldives holiday at the Sun Siyam Olhuveli Resort
- Clear customs, collect your luggage and meet with our representative for your speedboat transfer to the Resort
- Check into your deluxe room and enjoy your first sunset and dinner
Sun Siyam Olhuveli Resort (B/L/D)
- Enjoy breakfast served between 0730 and 1000am on the terrace overlooking the ocean
- Spend the remainder of the day on the beach
- Meals: Lunch & Dinner
Sun Siyam Olhuveli Resort (B/L/D)
- Meals: Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner
- Book a snorkelling excursion today
- A relaxing way to experience underwater life with the whole family or your partner. Grab a snorkel and venture out to explore the amazing reefs of the atoll, a firm favourite of all ages and abilities. The resort can lend equipment and guide you towards the best areas for wildlife spotting.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a deluxe room
- Meal plan: Full board
- Return speedboat transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 01 June and 31Jul 21
Book before 30 April 2021 to qualify
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
DELUXE ROOM - Your very own home right on the beach
Our accommodations are anything but standard. Doors open onto a spacious beachfront terrace or panoramic balcony, with the warm waters of the lagoon just a few steps away. Inside, a generously proportioned king size bedroom leads to a bathroom, with a walk-in shower and dressing area.