True to Travel Kandolhu Maldives.
Even in the Maldives, an island so perfectly formed as Kandolhu is rare. The island is lush, with wide sandy beaches surrounding the emerald green and is home to one of the most colourful and lively house reefs in the Maldives.
Located 70 kilometres southwest of Male, Kandolhu is an idyllic Maldives Resort that can be reached in 25 minutes by seaplane. Kandolhu is an exquisite Maldives resort, featuring just 30 villas that perfectly combine natural elements of the Maldives with modern architecture and creature-comforts, in creating an experience so memorable that it will stay with you forever.
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 nights at the Kandolhu Resort|
|Other||Return Seaplane transfers|
Only 6 Beach Villas – 85 sqm
These unique Maldives beach villas located on the western shores of Kandolhu feature a king bed, while a spacious open-air garden bathroom features a jetted bathtub, shower and twin vanity. A second outdoor shower is set in the garden. The veranda at the front is complete with a plush daybed and a dining area, and the adjoining sundeck features sun loungers and sun umbrellas.
Arrive in Male. Seaplane transfer to your Resort
- Our Airport Hosts will greet you on arrival and assist with your check you in for your seaplane transfer.
- You will be escorted to the terminal featuring a dedicated Lounge for you to relax in whilst you wait for your flight.
- On arrival, check-in at your Beach Villa
Kandolhu Resort (B)
- Your first morning wake up on your paradise island.
- Get ready for a sumptuous breakfast and take the day to relax on your private beach
Kandolhu Resort (B)
- After breakfast, make your way to the watersport centre and collect some snorkelling equipment.
- The staff will help you where to go to see the incredible underwater world
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Air Seychelles/Qatar Airways (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Beach Villa
- Meal plan: Breakfast daily
- Return Seaplane transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Valid for travel till 31 October 21
Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
A wide range of non-motorised water sports are offered on Kandolhu ranging from windsurfing, stand-up paddleboard, catamaran sailing, sailboat, kayaks and glass-bottomed kayaks.
All of these water sports in the Maldives are offered to Kandolhu guests on a complimentary basis by prior reservation. Sailing, excursions, and windsurf and sailing lessons are also available at extra charge.
Snorkelling in the Maldives is a must and Kandolhu house reef offers one of the best experiences in this part of the world. Easily accessible from the surface, the house reef is set right around the island providing for hours of snorkelling adventures.
Kandolhu offers complimentary snorkelling gear for all its guests. Additional trips are also organised to other nearby reefs on regular basis at extra charge.
Step off Kandolhu and explore our beautiful Maldivian surroundings by taking part in our excursions.
A variety of specially tailored trips are available throughout the week, ranging from Big Game Fishing to sunset cruises and snorkelling desert islands for those preferring a more relaxed ambience.
Alternatively, why not treat yourself to a truly memorable experience, customising your day to suit your desires, by privately chartering a boat.
Varu Spa - Let your senses unravel…
Situated in the heart of our spa resort discover its hidden secret; that is Varu Spa.
Varu, meaning ‘energy’ in the local language Dhivehi, forms the basis of every living soul, creating emotional responses and movement… and when this energy is unbalanced or met with resistance due to stress, it can leave us feeling anxious and fatigued.
At Varu Spa it is our focus to realign and unite the mind, body and soul by helping to rebalance and strengthen this energy, not only leaving you feeling at one with yourself and in harmony with the beautiful surroundings but relaxed and energised, healthy and happy.