True to Travel Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa in 2021 is the perfect island retreat in the Maldives. Located in the northern Haa Alifu Atoll, this exclusive all-suite Maldives resort is for those who demand genuine luxury and the utmost privacy.
Set on a crescent-shaped private island, this incredible resort offers private villas for its guests to unwind and enjoy a home away from home. Beachside villas and the associated privacy levels offered are the hallmarks of this award-winning destination, which boasts some of the largest beachfront villas in the Maldives.
Gourmands, Foodies and food lovers alike can indulge in an amazing culinary experience. Wellbeing is a core part of the Hideaway experience, with the divine Hideaway Spa offering a range of treatments for rejuvenation and relaxation. The abundance of fish life around this Maldives resort is second to none, making it a prime location for snorkelling and scuba diving. Spend your holiday at this perfect Maldives retreat. It offers the utmost in romance and is one of the preferred destinations for those celebrating their honeymoon. Families are very welcome at Hideaway, with an extensive Kids Club available to help keep young travellers entertained during their stay.
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 nights at the 5* Hideaway Beach Resort|
|Room||Sunset Beach Villa|
|Other||Return Seaplane transfers|
SUNSET BEACH VILLA
Villa Size – 130m2
The Sunset Beach Villa is a comfortable home away from home in a tropical utopia – an idyllic setting for a serene Maldives beach retreat.
Located on your very own private beach just a few steps away from the inviting blue of the Indian Ocean, this beachfront retreat sums up understated elegance.
The spacious villa has a separate living area, next to the master bedroom.
The Sunset Beach Villa comes with its own Personal Butler to help tailor your stay and attend to your needs.
Welcome to your Hideaway Beach Resort Holiday (D)
- On arrival, clear customs and meet with the Resort's Representative for your Seaplane
- Check-in at your Sunset Beach Villa and a memorable first dinner on the Island
Hideaway Beach Resort (B/D)
- Make your way to the Restaurant for a sumptuous breakfast spread that will make you think you are still dreaming - the buffet has to be seen to be believed!
- Fresh fruit platters, juices, pastries straight from the oven, eggs any way you like, freshly baked bread, cheeses and cold cuts of meat are just some of the delicious items on the breakfast table to choose from.
- Return to your Beach villa and enjoy a perfect day on your private beach
Hideaway Beach Resort ( B/D)
- After breakfast, take the morning to explore the incredible magical underwater world. The residents of our House Reef include countless tropical fish of every imaginable color, moray eels, corals and turtles. Eagle rays, stingrays, manta rays and sharks are also frequent visitors to the reef. Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment is included with your villa.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Air Seychelles (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Beach Suite
- Meal plan: Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Return Seaplane transfers
- FREE PCR TEST for 2 Adults
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Valid for travel between 11 June and 31 July 2021
Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
MAKING A SPLASH
With the Indian Ocean never more than a few steps away, you may not need a pool but just in case you do here at Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa we have two beautiful infinity pools where you can relax and soak up the tropical sun.
The majestic free form infinity pool next to Meeru Bar & Grill is 21.6m x 30m and has stunning ocean views, a children’s splash pool measuring 3m x 6m and a bridge leading to an island – a prime spot for sunbathing.
The oceanfront infinity pool at the Sunset Pool Cafe on the southern tip of the island measures 26.4m x 11m and has a sophisticated, grownup feel with chill-out music, sun loungers and attentive bar service.
PREPARE TO BE AMAZED
The Maldives is world-renowned for its stunning and abundant marine life and with a spectacular coral reef on your doorstep, there is no better place to give snorkelling a try than at Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa. The residents of our House Reef include countless tropical fish of every imaginable colour, moray eels, corals and turtles. Eagle rays, stingrays, manta rays and sharks are also frequent visitors to the reef. Complimentary use of snorkelling equipment is included with your villa.
AN ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME
There’s more to the Maldives than meets the eye. During your stay at Hideaway Beach Resort and Spa, our recreation team will be on hand to create adventures that will leave you with amazing memories that will be cherished forever.
Those wanting to celebrate all things romantic will love exploring the ocean on a private yacht or creating a romantic picnic on a tiny, unmapped sandbank.