2021 MEERU ISLAND RESORT HOLIDAY
Welcome to your Maldives Island paradise! Meeru Island Resort & Spa welcomes you to a tropical paradise of coconut palm trees, long stretches of white sandy beach, surrounded by sparkling clear, warm water in a turquoise lagoon and colourful coral reefs teeming with abundant marine life. A 55-minute scenic speedboat transfer will bring you to this untouched, natural paradise from Velana International Airport
At a glance
|Maldives||7 Nights at the Meeru Island Resort|
|Meals||All Inclusive Plus|
|Other||Return Boat transfers|
Meeru’s Beach Villas in the Maldives are spacious, well-appointed, individual wooden bungalows on the beach with a beautiful view of the lagoon.
- Private porch with furniture
- King size bed
- Personal safe
- Tile floor
- Overhead ceiling fan
- Sitting area
- Stocked Mini Bar with refrigerator
- Complimentary tea/coffee
- Nightly turndown service
- Bath accessories
- Partially open-air bathroom
- Double sinks
- IDD telephone
- Colour cable TV
- Electricity is 220VAC, 50HZ
- Complimentary WiFi
Arrive Male Airport (D)
- Welcome to the Maldives, your perfect holiday has just started
- Meet with your representative for a Speedboat transfer to the Resort
- Check-in at your Beach Villa
Meeru Resort ( A/I)
- After breakfast, explore the beautiful white-sand beaches for a fun-filled day
Meeru Resort (A/I)
- Enjoy a delightful breakfast, If you love adventure and have an affinity for water, you can choose from scuba diving, snorkelling, stand up paddle, kayaking, jet ski rides, fun tube, kneeboarding, wakeboarding, mono skiing, water skiing, windsurfing, and catamaran sailing.
- As evening approaches, visit the Dhoni bar pool for a refreshing drink.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in Beach Villa
- Meal plan: All-Inclusive Plus
- Return Boat transfers Airport - Resort- Airport
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 01 June and 10 Jul 21
- Book before 28 February 2021 to qualify
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
Meeru offers a myriad of things to do. Activities, sports, and excursions, on sea and land and even in the air.
Discover the pristine underwater world and colourful marine life, perfect your golf swing, sweat it out at the tennis court, rent a bicycle, or simply swim or kayak around the turquoise lagoon.
Meeru’s variety of activities and sports are sure to keep you entertained.
The snorkelling Trail at the Northern tip of the island offers some of the best snorkelling in the Maldives.
The Resort features various, dynamic, informative, romantic, cultural and nightly entertainment programs.
Scheduled over different venues, enjoy a variety of programs including Culture & History Presentations, Marine Preservation Slide Shows, Bodu Beru Cultural Dance Performances, DJ Disco, Diver’s Video, Karaoke, Movie Night, Live Band, and much more!