Welcome to the Maldives 5* DELUXE BAROS
Turquoise waters lap at white-sand shores. Towering palms rustle overhead. A natural paradise with a lush island canopy, just 25 minutes by speedboat from the Maldives' international airport. Baros Island has been welcoming guests since 1973 and has spent decades honing our services and cultivating our environment, crafting what we believe is a legendary resort. Today, we are one of the most loved Maldives resorts, and we're excited to show you what makes us so special. Baros Island has thought of everything you need.
While you are here, Baros is your home. Our luxury hotel in the Maldives has all the world-class facilities and services you need to make the most of your stay in paradise, and to sink into island life without a care in the world
At a glance
|Maldives||7 Nights at the 5* Deluxe Baros|
|Other||Return Speed Boat transfers|
24-hour guest services
24-hour relaxation lounge with complimentary Internet station
24-hour in-villa room service
Complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas and in all villas
A complimentary yoga class in the morning, on six days a week
Credit cards: Visa, Mastercard, American Express and JCB
5-star PADI Dive Centre
24/7 fitness centre
In-villa spa treatments
Marine Centre with Resident Marine Biologist & Water Sports activities
Luxury speedboat transfers
The Maldivian Lounge
Over-water infinity pool, open to all guests
Arrive Male. transfer to Baros Island (D)
- On arrival at Male Airport, you are greeted by one of our airport representatives for speed boat trip to the resort
- Check-in at your deluxe Villa and enjoy your first dinner at the resort
Baros Island ( B/D)
- After breakfast, take some time to explore your island before returning to your villa for an afternoon relaxing by the sea
Baros Island (B/D)
- Breakfast at the Resort
- Arrange with the reception for a transparent Kayak Canoeing outing
- A different way of surveying the seas. The Molokini clear canoe is entirely transparent, offering unobstructed views of the resident marine life.
- Explore the tranquil Baros lagoon or paddle right around the island. A wonderful way to spend a morning or afternoon.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation at the 5* DELUXE BAROS
- Meal plan: Half Board
- Return Speed Boat transfers Airport - Resort - Airport
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 01 May to 20 July 2021
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
- Rates may vary depending on exchange fluctuations
Contact us for any other travel date required
Make your Baros Island experience unique with:
A gentle breeze soothes and caresses as sand crumbles underfoot. A dedicated steward sets your table on the beach, just metres from gently lapping waves – another perfect Maldives romantic dinner. You can dine anywhere on the island – in the cocooning comfort of your villa, on your deck, on the beach or beneath the trees along the shoreline. Arrange a dining experience just for you, wherever the mood takes you.
BOUNDLESS BAROS ADVENTURES
The lagoon beckons you to jump in, to swim with turtles and glide over corals
A sailing adventure tempts you across the seas, to see what you can see beyond our atoll
Champagne fizzes in your glass as you toast to another unforgettable Baros moment.
A million experiences await you on and around our legendary isle
Moments like these abound at Baros.
From daytime excursions on land and sea to intimate ceremonies and bespoke destination dining, Baros inspires blissful memories that will linger long after you have left our shores
SET SAIL ON NOOMA
Sail billowing in the breeze, wooden prow pointed towards the horizon – Nooma, our Maldivian dhoni, gets you out on the water in the traditional way.
Reef snorkelling adventures, sunset sailing, or romantic dinner cruises for two, our little Nooma is the perfect vessel for an authentic local experience.