Looking for a holiday out of the ordinary then book a stay at the Maldives Deluxe Six Senses Laamu Resort (Definitely a 5* Experience)
Could this be your idyllic palm-fringed paradise? It's the only resort on the remote Laamu Atoll in the southern Maldives yet just a short inter-island flight and boat hop away.
On-land and over-water villas, dolphins playing in the warm sapphire seas and restaurants serving mouth-watering East-West cuisine create an exceptional, natural nirvana. Discover your fun side and reconnect with nature in its purest form.
At a glance
|Six Senses Laamu||7 Nights in a Lagoon Water Villa|
|Meals||Breakfast daily with FREE UPGRADE to Half Board|
|Transfers||Return Domestic flight and Boat transfer|
|Other||Complimentary 30-minute Massage|
Lagoon Water Villa
A short bicycle ride on the weathered timber jetties will lead you to these overwater havens, secluded by high wooden enclosures. With direct access to the sea, you can jump in for a swim or for a snorkel around the lagoon or relax on the overwater netting hammock. Whether you want to soak up some sun or enjoy the beautiful the sunset you can sit back on the sun loungers or around the glass bottom table on the outside deck. Your water villas feature a glass overwater bathtub with a view to the lagoon and an outdoor rain shower.
For a unique panoramic view of the Indian Ocean just climb to the treetop deck which features a comfortable seating area.
Arrive Male (D)
- Arrive at Male Airport.
- From Male International Airport you’ll be escorted to the domestic terminal lounge ready for the 35-minute flight to Laamu’s Kadhdhoo Airport for a fascinating bird’s-eye view of the beautiful Maldives Archipelago.
- Your GEM (Guest Experience Maker) arranges your 15-minute speedboat trip to the resort.
- On arrival, check-in at your Lagoon Water Villa
Six Senses Laamu (B/D)
- Imagine waking up with a perfect view over the Ocean
- After breakfast, spend the day just relaxing and swimming.
- Dinner and overnight
Six Senses Laamu Resort (B/D)
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast this morning
- You may want to go on a Deserted Island picnic tour ( 6 hours leaving at 10:00 am returning at 4:00 pm) or on an afternoon snorkeling tour (Between 2:30 and 4:30 pm)
- Dinner and overnight at the Resort
- Return flights from Johannesburg with Emirates (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Domestic flights and boat transfers
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned
- Departure and Fuel taxes (Subject to change)
- Increases in airfares and Airline Levies
- Optional tours
- Services not mentioned in the program
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fee (Free for South African Passport Holders)
- Valid for travel between MAY and SEP 2020
- Seasonal, weekend, Events and School Holiday Supplements MAY be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required
Full-day Island Hopping will give you an authentic insight into the lifestyle and culture of the Maldives
Sunset and Dolphin Cruise between 6:15 and 7:15 pm. Witness playful dolphins spinning and diving alongside the boat. On the return voyage, sit back and watch the vibrant colors change in the sky with your on-board marine biologist to give insights on the atoll's underwater life.
Deserted Island Picnic is a true Robinson Crusoe experience with an entire island to yourselves for a day
Finding Nemo Snorkelling Trip, your experienced Ocean Dimensions snorkel guides and the resident marine biologist will give you a guided tour of two of the most impressive snorkeling sites of the atoll.
Barbecue Dinner on the Sandbank for that very special occasion. Your personal chef will be waiting for you to prepare a delicious four-course barbecue dinner as the sun drops into the sea. Enjoy the discrete service of your hosts and listen to the waves gently lap against the shore; just the two of you in the middle of the Indian Ocean.