MALDIVES AYADA RESORT for 2020
Located on a beautiful private island with pristine beaches and lush tropical greenery, Ayada Maldives offers a truly luxurious retreat with a genuine Maldivian style. A wide range of restaurants, large villas with private infinity pools and our multiple award-winning AySpa make Ayada Maldives an excellent choice.
A large variety of water-sports, excursions and further activities are available for our guests.
Ayada Maldives is listed among the top 25 resorts worldwide on TripAdvisor and winner of Traveler's Choice 2019
Beach Villa with Pool
Beach Villas are located on the idyllic stretches of the white sandy beaches. These 103 sqm beachfront villas offer a beautiful private garden with a spacious plunge pool, a large veranda and a bathroom with bathtub and outdoor shower in the back courtyard.
Each villa has a Nespresso machine and tea making facilities and direct beach access
At a glance
|Maldives||7 Nights at the 5* Ayada Resort|
|Accommodation||Beach Villa with pool|
|Other||Return Domestic flights and Boat transfers|
Maldives' waves can't be considered super powerful, as the swell normally reaches shoulder-to-head high, but it offers big chances of barrels and long fun waves. It's the perfect trip for intermediate and advanced surfers.
Ayada water sports offers a complete range of windsurfing lessons and adventures. Our teams of friendly Instructors are well-trained and dedicated to providing you with a personalized program. Come and enjoy the best windsurfing experience in Ayada
For those who like a little more speed and adventure - then it’s the Fun tube ride. This adventure makes for great memories of holiday experiences. Tubing is the equivalent of a rollercoaster ride of our beautiful Indian ocean
You'll love snorkeling - the crystal blue waters of the Indian ocean are legendary. Combined with the blue skies and sunshine and some of the finest coral reefs on the Maldives
Private House Reef Snorkeling
Our house reef is one of the best in the country. Let one of our guides take you to explore its beauty
Glass-Bottomed Boat Tour
See the sights of the undersea world from the breezy comfort of our glass-bottomed boat as we take you for a drive above the beautiful coral reefs of Ayada
Sunset Ayada Round Trip
See the island from another angle – from the ocean – as we take you on a boat trip around Ayada at sunset so you can take some spectacular pictures
We head out to join our neighbors in the ocean, the spinner dolphins to see them play and leap. Note: sightings are not guaranteed but we’re pretty good at finding them.
Ayada Resort (B/D)
- Breakfast and remainder of the day at leisure
- Book your sunset boat trip around Ayada for some spectacular sceneries
Ayada Resort (B/D)
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Ready to try your hand at windsurfing?
- Book a session with the hotel's friendly Instructors, who are well-trained and dedicated to providing you with a personalized program.
- Come and enjoy the best windsurfing experience in Ayada
Ayada Resort (B/D)
- Make today a leisure day at your villa or find the right spot at the beach
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07Nights Accommodation at the 5* Ayada Resort
- Half Board daily
- Return Domestic and Boat transfers Airport - Resort- Airport
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 01 May and 27 September 2020
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required
Maldives Travel tips:
Currency: Local currency is Maldivian Rufiyaa. It is best to bring US Dollars. Credit Cards are also accepted in your Resort
Visa: the Maldives grants its visitors a 30-day free visa on arrival
Snorkeling: Bring your fins and mask if you own one from home
Stay Sun protected: A must-pack is sunscreen and lots of it, and if possible, purchase a Reef safe sunscreen.