Book now your EGYPT 2020 Hurghada Special at the Amarina Abu Soma Resort. A brand-new name in the concept of service excellence and luxury rooms. Sit back, relax, & enjoy the unique hospitality. Comfort, elegance, cleanliness, service, entertainment and quality of food are the hotel’s strengths where nothing is left to chance.
Savor oriental, Italian, Asian and international cuisine during your stay.
The iconic Amarina Abu Soma Resort combines genuine service, laid-back sophistication and an oceanfront serenity as an award-winning independent Red Sea beach resort.
Here wellness and green practices are at the center of each guest’s experience. Featuring expansive gardens and a family-friendly pool area as well as a private beach.
Amarina Abu Soma Resort sits along a wide beach stretch of the Red Sea and opened during summer 2019
At a glance
|HURGHADA||7 Nights at the Amarina Abu Soma Resort|
|Accommodation||Standard Double room|
|Transfers||Return Airport-Hotel transfers|
Things to do at the Resort
Themed dinner nights
Water sport facilities (on-site at additional charge)
Snorkeling (Additional charge)
Diving (Additional charge)
Arrive Hurghada (Red Sea) (D)
- Welcome to the beautiful Red Sea in Egypt
- On arrival at Hurghada Airport, you are met by our representative for transfer to your Hotel
- Check-in and dinner at the Hotel
Amarani Abu Soma Resort (All-Inclusive)
- After breakfast, time to explore the hotel and its beach
- Fill your day with sun and enjoy the All-Inclusive meal plan
Amarani Abu Soma Resort (All-Inclusive)
- A day at leisure at your Resort
- Perhaps you feel like snorkeling, this can be arranged with the hotel
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Egypt Air (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in standard double rooms
- Meals as per itinerary
- Return transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours & Activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Valid for travel between 01 February and 31 October 2020
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required
Best time to travel
The best time to visit Egypt’s sites (Cairo, Red Sea Resort and Nile Cities) is from February to April and again between October and November. During these months, the sky and seas are perfectly blue.
Wintertime temperatures (December to February) are mild and can be overcast.
Note that December is peak season and rates are calculated accordingly
Egypt Culture and Greetings
Egypt’s Essential Views are defined as Honour, Loyalty, Education, Modesty, and Pride
Greetings between men and women: A handshake may be acceptable in certain circumstances and the woman must extend her hand first. If she does not, a man should bow his head as a sign of acknowledgment.
Drinks & Food
There is a wide variety of offerings available ranging from the cheap food carts and street food that serve Egypt’s working class to fancy restaurants that cater solely to tourists and the upper class. Tea (shai) is the national drink of Egypt. Invitations to sit and drink tea together are an important part of the culture. Egyptians generally drink tea sweetened with a large amount of sugar. Alcohol is not widely consumed because of Islamic rules. Beer is popular and readily available in the larger cities. Buy your duty-free alcohol before entering the country.
Government-owned Transport Authority runs buses and tram services in Cairo (Very crowded). Buses and fixed taxi routes are run by private companies. The easiest way to get around Cairo is by Metro. The most used transport mode are taxies. Fix the rate before you start your journey. A comprehensive rail network runs through the country. Serving the Nile cities are various AC day and night trains with sleeping and restaurant cars serving Luxor and Aswan (Sleeper trains must be booked well in advance)
Also known as Backsheesh will be requested from you by “everyone”. Change your money into Egyptian Pounds for tips to porters, waiters, room staff and drivers. Official Guides are tipped in Foreign currency. Remember that the tips supplement the income of low Egyptian wages paid