Prague – City of a Hundred Spires. This tour will take you to one of Europe’s most sought after tourist destinations. The city was relatively untouched during the 2nd WW and its architecture remained almost intact. And this is a sight to behold. Your Package includes three tours, showing you not only Prague itself but a taste of Bohemia and the famous beer and culinary side of the city.
At a glance
|Prague||5 Nights at the Cloister Inn Hotel or similar|
|Accommodation||Standard double room|
|Other||Transfers between Airport - Hotel and return|
|Cesky Krumlov tour|
|Prague City tour|
|Beer and Food tour|
Cesky Krumlov - Visit the fairytale city of Cesky Krumlov in South Bohemia
Prague City tour - Discover Prague and also see the architectonic jewel also from the Vltava River
Beer & Food Tour - Go on an adventurous beer and culinary tour of Prague as the locals do
- Arrive at Prague Airport. Clear customs, collect your luggage and meet with our representative for transfer to your hotel
- The remainder of the day will be at leisure
- After breakfast depart on a morning city tour
- Take a step back in time as you explore the historical city of Prague - Admire the stunning architecture of the capital city of the Czech Republic - Walk through the courtyards of Prague Castle
- The City Tour introduces you to the 'Golden City'. As you explore Prague with your guide you will be able to marvel at its many historic attractions and monuments.
- Located on the River Vltava in central Bohemia, Prague has been the political, cultural, and economic center of the Czech state for over 1100 years.
- The city holds much delight for any visitor. With so much of its cultural and historic built heritage surviving Europe’s turbulent history throughout the centuries, you will be amazed at how well preserved in time these historical landmarks are.
- During this Tour, you will be guided through both the old town (Staré Město) and the New town (Nové Město)
- Breakfast at your hotel
- The Prague Beer and Culinary Tour starts at 17:00 from Wenceslas Square.
- Take an adventurous beer and culinary tour through the heart of Prague, and do as the locals do as you visit some of the most reputable bars in the city. Highlights - Prague´s ultimate beer tour! - Savor typical Czech beer tapas - Experience the culture first hand Explore the city with a friendly local guide and navigate your way around the city making your way to some of Prague´s best-loved beer halls to taste their famous brews accompanied with delicious Czech ´beer tapas´.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 05 Nights Accommodation at selected hotels in standard double rooms
- Meals as per itinerary
- Return transfers Airport - Hotel - Airport
- Three tours ( as per itinerary)
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Valid for travel during September 2019
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required