The True to Travel Maldives Holiday will take you to The Centara Grand Resort, surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll and adorned with distinctive timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, The Resort is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon. The Beach suites blend harmoniously with the natural setting and offer a wealth of activities and superb facilities. Combined with exquisite epicurean dining, Centara Grand Maldives makes an ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners, as well as a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of the Maldives underwater. Snorkellers will find a kaleidoscope of colour in our house reef and divers can explore a shipwreck dive site just off the island.
The Resort also provides easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world. With our All-Inclusive concept, your stay on our tropical island is absolutely carefree as dining, rejuvenation, play and exploration are all included. Centara Grand Maldives offers the perfect island holiday for everyone level
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 nights at the 5* Centara Grand Island Resort|
|Other||Return Seaplane transfers|
Navy- and sky-blue hues match the chic white aesthetic of these Beach Suites. The plush king-sized beds on the mezzanine level beckon after a day of sun and fun. Enjoy the ample space of 87 square metres, which includes a relaxing living room and an expansive bathroom with an outdoor shower.
Beachfront Room Size: 87 sqm Max Adults: 2
Shower or Bathtub
Welcome to your Centara Grand Island Maldives Holiday (D)
- Meet with the Resorts representative at the Airport for your Seaplane transfer
- On arrival, check-in at your Beach Villa and enjoy your first night in paradise
Centara Grand Island Resort (A/I)
- After breakfast go on a snorkelling safari
- Discover the beauty of the underwater world which the Maldives is renowned for. Travel by Dhoni to a close-by reef flourishing with marine life and coral. Take the plunge and experience the diversity of marine life and impressive reef structures surrounding the atolls. You don’t need to be a seasoned scuba driver to enjoy the majestic undersea kingdom. Our team will be on hand to ensure a safe and remarkable adventure.
Centara Grand Island Resort (A/I)
- Enjoy a Free day at your Beach Suite. Book a Sunset Dolphin Cruise Cruise the surrounding waters by traditional Maldivian “Dhoni” and be fortunate enough to witness a school of dolphins basking in the evening sun as you sail through calm waters and a sky painted by setting sun.
- What an idyllic way to end the day and unwind while enjoying chilled champagne and canapés, setting the perfect mood for the rest of the evening.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Air Seychelles (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Beach Suite
- Meal plan: All-Inclusive
- Return Seaplane transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- PCR Test costs
- Valid for travel between 11 June and 01 October 20
Book the Resort before 31 MAY 21 to qualify for our Special offer
Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
From Sea-to-Table Dining toHome-Style Thai
Travel the world with your tastebuds.
With six restaurants and bars, Centara Grand Island Resort lets you experience something different every day.
Variety is the spice of life, so start the day with a fusion of flavours at the Reef.
Serving up international cuisines, you can indulge in local Maldivian specialities, English breakfast, Chinese dim sum and much more all at once.
While Azzuri Mare offers authentic Italian, Suan Bua gives you a taste of a Thai home-cooked meal.