The THAILAND 2021 HOLIDAY package does not need any introduction. It is known for tropical beaches, royal palaces, ancient ruins, and ornate temples displaying figures of Buddha. Thailand has so much to offer and is a paradise for diving, snorkelling, and food! With this tour you will enjoy the sites in and around Bangkok and the sunshine and breeze in Phuket beaches.
At a glance
|BANGKOK||2 Nights at the Narai Hotel or similar|
|PHUKET||7 Nights at the Deevana Patong Resort & Spa|
|Room||Standard double room|
|Other||All relevant private transfers|
Welcome To Deevana Patong Resort & Spa
Located at the centre of all the actions in Phuket’s most popular destination – Patong, the resort is just minutes away from the famous Bangla Road’s nightlife, Jungceylon shopping and entertainment centre and of course the wonderful golden sand of the glorious Patong Beach.Yet when entering the grand lobby of Deevana, the feeling of calm and tranquillity waits as the elegant Thai resort, with spacious tropical gardens and tasteful guest rooms and suites; takes you to an oasis of calm, the perfect setting for a relaxing holiday getaway
Thing to do at the Resort
Swimming pool [outdoor]
- Welcome to Thailand and your first day of your well deserved holiday
- Clear customs and meet with our representative for transfer to your hotel
- The remainder of the day is at leisure
- After breakfast at your hotel, get ready to explore the city.
- Both the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew are within the same complex and are a MUST while in Bangkok.
- Make your way to Bangkok’s Chinatown, one of the most vibrant locations in the city. Do some shopping at Sampang Lane, eat street food at Yaowarat, or chill with a Chang beer at the Grand China Princess Hotel rooftop bar.
Bangkok - Phuket (B)
- Your stay in Bangkok has come to an end. Transfer to the Airport is booked for your onward flight to Phuket.
- Your are met on arrival by our representative for transfer to the Deevana Patong Resort.
- Check-in and start your well-deserved beach holiday
- Return Flights from Jo'burg on Singapore Airlines (Specific & Limited Seats)
- Bangkok Air Flight Bangkok to Phuket
- Departure and fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 9 Nights accommodation in standard double room
- Breakfast daily
- Transfers as mentioned
- Airfares are subject to increases and currency fluctuations
- Seasonal, weekend, events and School holidays supplements may apply
- Tips to drivers and hotel staff
- Services not mentioned in the tour program
- Travel Insurance (a must when travelling abroad)
- Valid for travel between 01 and 31 MAY 2021
Contact us for any alternative travel dates required
Thailand is located between vast areas of land and water, so it is impacted by both the summer and the winter monsoons. As a result, Thailand weather consists of six months of rainfalls during the wet season, three months of dry and cooling breezes during the winter, and three months of heat during the summer. The average temperature of Thailand ranges from 18 to 38°C.
Many Thais speak and understand English, though more so in Bangkok and the major tourist areas. The Thai language itself is challenging to master, but Thai people are happy to help foreigners learn a few words to help them get around. However, English is typically the common currency for cross-cultural conversation as Thailand hosts visitors from around the world.
Thai Cell Phones
The Thailand cell phone coverage is widespread, with reception available in all areas except at the most remote islands and isolated mountainous regions. Many overseas cell phones will work in Thailand, provided they are GSM compatible, as Thailand features both GSM 900 and 1800 networks
Tip porters and hotel staff when given good personal service - the amount varies with the kind of hotel. In restaurants around a 10 % - 15% tip is usually the norm, no need to tip in small roadside eating places. Taxi fares should be rounded up to the nearest 5 or 10 Baht, especially meter-taxis who don not earn a lot and are very knowledgeable and incredibly patient in the Bangkok traffic.
Mosquito bites are annoying enough in themselves, so apply mosquito repellent after sunset. Gastro enteric problems are among the most common ailments visitors to Thailand complain about. Be Careful where and what you eat.
Thai Cultural Etiquette
Anger is regarded as crude and lacking in self-discipline. Remain calm and smile and you will find all sorts of doors opened. Extreme public displays of affection are often frowned upon.