TOUR STARTS FROM LISBON
Portugal Andalucia and Mediterranean Coast tour include visits to 9 cities in 9 days. Enjoy guided tours, comfortable hotels and transportation. This is all part of your exploration journey through Spain and Portugal
There is no better way to explore the best the Iberian Peninsula hassle free.
A unique tour showcasing the colors of Lisbon, Andalucia’s art and history and to be near the Mediterranean in Valencia and Barcelona.
At a glance
|SAT||Leave Lisbon and travel to Cordoba via Caceres|
|SUN||Morning city tour. Onwards to Seville|
|MON||Seville morning tour. Afternoon free|
|TUE||Onwards to the Costa del Sol via Ronda|
|WED||Leave for Granada with Alhambra tour|
|THU||Continue to Valencia|
|FRI||Morning free. Afternoon departure to Barcelona|
|SAT||Morning sightseeing tour|
|SUN||Leave for Zaragoza and end the tour in Madrid|
> A 09 day guided tour of the Iberian Peninsula in style
> Cross into Spain and stop in Caceres, a magical medieval city
> Explore Cordoba, Seville and Granada home to several Unesco World Heritage Sites
> Continue your journey along the Mediterranean coastline to Valencia ending in Barcelona
> Spend two nights in Barcelona, Spain's most cosmopolitan city filled with arts and architecture
Lisbon - Caceres - Cordoba (D)
- Leave Lisbon at 7:30 a.m. towards the border with Spain to Caceres.
- You have some free time to explore the Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous Medieval
- quarter, very well preserved and considered a World Heritage place.
- Lunch (Own arrangement)
- Travel southwards to Andalucia by the via the Silver Road and arrive in Cordoba.
- Dinner and accommodations.
Cordoba - Seville (B)
- Leave on a sightseeing tour of Cordoba after breakfast
- See the famous Mosque-Cathedral and the old Jewish Quarter.
- Continue to Seville and check into your hotel
- The afternoon is at leisure for you to explore the capital city of Andalucia.
- AccommoOvernight at your hotel in Seville
- Optional tour: Flamenco show.
- Morning city tour visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of María Luisa and Plaza de España.
- Free afternoon in Seville
- Optional artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace can be booked through your guide
- Transportation in deluxe AC motor-coaches with panoramic windows, and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English speaking tour conductors during the tour
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels in double room sharing
- The professional support of our team at your service.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Schengen (Spain and Portugal) Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Wednesday all year
- Rate valid for travel between 01 OCT 18 and 31 MAR 19
Specific dates for travel between NOV 18 to MAR 19
Portugal Tourism Information
See Lisbon with its cobblestone streets, board the tram or visit Sintra
Winters in Portugal are rainy and cold in some parts. Best time to travel is between May and September
Currency is Euro and Portuguese is the official language
Gastronomy: because of its location close to the Atlantic, fish and Seafood are prominent on restaurants menu
You are going to experience the most spectacular views of Lisbon - Quarter of Alfama, Basilica, Torre de Belem, Monasterio de Los Jeronimos, and more. Enjoy a couple of days, exploring the Portuguese capital. An excursion to one of the main pilgrim centers, Fatima, is definitely a 'must'.
Later you'll cross the border and will visit various Andalusian cities - Seville with its unforgettable southern charm. Granada with its gorgeous Palace of Alhambra and Cordoba with a famous Mezquita-Catedral and a Jewish quarter. The ancient village of Ronda, on your way to Marbella, is definitely not to be missed.
You will also be able to spend some time at the sea in Marbella, on the beautiful Costa del Sol.
Travel to Valencia and Barcelona, the two most important cities on the Mediterranean coast. Here you can enjoy its long sandy beaches, see unique architecture and taste a delicious fish or seafood dishes
On the last day of your tour, stop in Zaragoza and visit the famous Basilica Pilar - patron saint of hispanidad, before returning to Madrid.