True to Travel 2021 Maldives takes you to the Veligandu Island Resort & Spa, a gem of the Indian Ocean. This tropical paradise of swaying palm trees, powdery sand beaches, crystal clear water and exuberant coral reefs, teems with abundant marine life. This lush island escape offers privacy and tranquillity that nourishes one’s well-being.
Surrounded by a beautiful lagoon, the island is 600 meters long by 150 meters wide and stretches over about 22 acres (9 hectares). Your seaplane transfer is a scenic 20-minute flight from Velana International Airport. The thoughtful hospitality coupled with the authentic beach-chic lifestyle makes Veligandu the best island in the Maldives for travellers looking to create timeless memories.
At a glance
|MALDIVES||7 Nights at the Veligandu Island Resort|
|Other||Return Seaplane transfers|
Enjoy beachfront views from your Maldives Beach Villa, just a few steps away from the beach.
Set amid lush tropical greenery and beneath swaying coconut trees, all of our 11 Beach Villas boast the quintessential amenities for a relaxing, comfortable stay in paradise.
Enjoy Partially open-air bathroom with Jacuzzi, a private porch, Minibar and complimentary tea/coffee
Arrive at Male Airport (D)
- Clear customs and exit Customs. At the Arrivals Hall, turn right and proceed to the Crown & Champa Resorts Booth #18 where you will be greeted by our local representatives who will direct you to your seaplane transfer.
- On arrival at the Resort, check-into your Beach Villa
- Your True to Travel Maldives has begun
Veligandu Island Resort (A/I)
- Enjoy your first breakfast and plan the remainder of your day on the beach
- The romantic, leisurely and fun-filled days at Veligandu drift into fabulous evenings, filled with diverse events. To uplift your spirits and keep up the good vibes even at night-time, we have prepared an exciting programme of entertainment to ensure your days end on a high note
Veligandu Island Resort (A/I)
- Today, roam around the waters of the crystal-clear lagoon surrounding Veligandu and discover what secrets lie hidden just beneath the surface. Contemplate schools of colourful fish playing ‘hide and seek’ amid colonies of marvellous coral and enjoy close encounters with other curious, yet friendly marine species.
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation at the Veligandu Island Resort
- Meal plan: All-Inclusive Plus
- Return Seaplane transfers Airport - Resort - Airport
- FREE-PCR Test at the Resort
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Valid for travel between 01 June and 12 July 2021
Book before 28 FEB 2021
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
- Rates may vary depending on exchange fluctuations
Contact us for any other travel date required
Roam around the waters of the crystal-clear lagoon surrounding Veligandu, and discover what secrets lie hidden just beneath the surface. Contemplate schools of colourful fish playing ‘hide and seek’ amid colonies of marvellous coral and enjoy close encounters with other curious, yet friendly marine species.
Eager to snorkel beyond the island’s house reef? Here’s an idea! Catch a ride on one of our specialised snorkelling trips and take the chance to explore a plethora of other wondrous sites nearby. Veligandu offers world-class snorkelling experiences in the Maldives.
There are numerous ways to enjoy the majestic beauty of Veligandu’s lagoon, both beneath the surface as well as above it. Whether you are a seasoned water sports enthusiast or just a rookie looking for some extra fun above the waves, you’ve come to the right place! Veligandu is blessed with excellent conditions for water-based activities in the Maldives, with its crystal clear shallow waters, coupled with long and vast stretches of deep blue ocean waters and a refreshing breeze to cool you off in the heat.
Unsure what to begin with or uncertain of your level of expertise? Worry not, our qualified Ocean Water Sports Team will thoughtfully recommend an option to suit both your experience level and preference.
Equipment rental and lessons can be booked at the Ocean Water Sports Centre.
Catamaran sailing is yet another exciting way to explore the awe-inspiring beauty of the Maldives with both relaxation and a sea adventure thrown into the mix.
There is no better way to enjoy a beautiful day under the Maldivian sun, than inviting your companion to join a stylish catamaran sailing trip across the Indian Ocean. Feel the sun on your skin and the gentle tropical breeze in your hair, as you admire the majestic beauty of the endless ocean in the distance and take Instagram worthy shots to share with your friends back home.
Ready to embark? visit our Ocean Water Sports Centre directly and book your catamaran now!
Ocean Water Sports Centre Opening Hours: 08:00-18:00 daily