The True to Travel Seychelles Kempinski 2021 aims to create an escape that suits you and your needs perfectly. The Seychelles Islands are known for their incomparable beauty, with white sandy beaches and stunning scenery being the norm for this gem of the Indian Ocean. Located on the south end of Mahé in Baie Lazare, the Kempinski Seychelles Resort is an indulgent retreat offering a huge variety of facilities and activities. Choose an adventure holiday exploring the unique natural landscapes of the Seychelles – which includes two UNESCO World Heritage Sites or take a romantic break. Glittering turquoise oceans lap gently against palm-lined beaches, as the slower pace of island life encourages you to leave your day-to-day worries behind and immerse yourself in an unforgettable island getaway. You will be surrounded by numerous coral reefs, marine parks, nature reserves and rare species of animals and plants ...
The Kempinski White Glove Service has been implemented ensuring a healthy and safe environment for all our guests and employees at all times.
At a glance
|SEYCHELLES||7 Nights at the Kempinski Seychelles Resort|
|Room||Double Hillview room|
|Other||Private return Airport transfers|
Hill View room
The perfect room for nature lovers. Start each day with thrilling views of the shimmering lagoon set against unique granite formations and dense tropical forest. Luxurious features and contemporary decor will leave you feeling right at home. Take in the tranquil lagoon and mountain views from your private balcony or terrace.
In-room coffee and/or tea facilities
King or Twin beds
Bathroom with shower
Arrive Mahe (D)
- Welcome to the Seychelles, your Paradise Holiday has started
- Clear customs and meet with our representative for transfer to your Resort
- Check-into your room and enjoy your first dinner at the Hotel
Kempinski Seychelles Resort (B/D)
- The resort is located on an 800 m stretch of remarkably beautiful beach on the exclusive south end of Mahé.
- As it is the only resort in the bay, the area receives very few outside visitors, and our guests are able to relax and enjoy their time on the beach in relative seclusion.
- Sun loungers are discreetly positioned between palm trees along the length of the beach, creating a remarkable sense of privacy.
Kempinski Seychelles Resort (B/D)
Explore our House Reef
Great sightings of turtles, reef sharks, eagle rays and even whale sharks have been reported in Baie Lazare. Complimentary snorkelling gear is available from the Watersports Pavilion, on the main beach. Our guests are invited to make use of the following equipment, free of charge:
- Reef shoes
- Snorkelling masks and snorkels
- Life jackets
- Return airfares from Johannesburg on Air Seychelles (Specific and Limited Seats)
- Departure and Fuel taxes (subject to change)
- 07 Nights Accommodation in a Hillview room
- Meal plan: Half Board
- Private return transfers
- Increases in airfares and departure/fuel taxes
- Optional tours and activities
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Valid for travel between 21 May and 05 July 21
To qualify for this offer, bookings must be finalized 30 days prior to departure
- Seasonal, Weekend, Events and School holiday Supplements may be applicable
- Airfares are subject to airline Terms & Conditions
- Rates are subject to currency fluctuations
Contact us for any other travel date required
Described by early settlers as “the original Garden of Eden”, the Seychelles archipelago is a leading luxury destination for discerning travellers. Located 1000 miles off the east coast of Africa, the islands are famous for their unspoilt beaches, breathtaking tropical forests and welcoming Creole hospitality. Seychelles is politically stable and home to numerous coral reefs, marine parks, nature reserves and rare species of animals and plants ...
Located just 30 minutes from the Seychelles International Airport and 45 minutes from the jetty in Victoria, our hotel is ideally situated for day trips to other islands in the archipelago. Whether you choose to join a Seychelles island hopping tour with one of our trusted travel partners or to explore the islands at your own leisure, be sure not to miss these island highlights: