TOUR DEPARTS FROM MADRID ON THURSDAY
Discover two entrancing countries in our unforgettable 12-day Andalucia Morocco tour. A combination of Spain and Morocco. Travel by comfortable coach and ferry starting in Madrid to Morocco and back. Learn about both countries from your guide as you enjoy city tours, guided visits and free time to explore independently.
At a glance
|Thu||Early departure from Madrid to Seville via Caceres|
|Fri||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon is free|
|Sat||Take the White Village road to Ronda. Overnight in Marbella|
|Sun||Travel to Morocco (Ferry) and arrive in Fes|
|Mon||Full day tour of Fes|
|Tue||Journey via Meknes to Marrakech|
|Wed||Morning tour of Marrakech|
|Thu||Marrakesh - Casablanca - Rabat|
|Fri||Rabat - Tangier.|
|Sat||Ferry crossing to Spain. Overnight in Marbella|
|Sun||Continue to Granada. Visit the Alhambra & Generalife|
|Mon||Onwards to Toledo (City tour). Arrive in Madrid|
> Visit the Barrio de Santa Cruz in Seville
> Travel along the White Village route to the Costa del Sol
> Morning tour of Fes
> See the Menara Gardens, Koutoubia Tower and Bahia Palace in Marrakesh
> Spend some time at the El Fnaa market and complete your shopping requirements
> See Casablanca, Rabat and Tangiers in Morocco
> Tour the impressive Alhambra, the Nazari Palace and the Generalife in Granada
Madrid - Caceres - Seville (D)
- Departure from our bus terminal at 08:00 a.m. and we travel towards the region of Extremadura
- We arrive in Caceres.
- You have time at your own leisure to explore the Plaza Mayor Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter; very well preserved and considered as World Heritage Site.
- Lunch on your own.
- We continue southwards to Andalusia.
- Arrive in Seville and check in.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Sevilla.
- Optional tour to attend a flamenco show.
- Breakfast at your hotel
- We go on a morning city tour visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets; the Park of Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana; with a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city.
- Optional Artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace
- Lunch at the hotel
- The afternoon is at leisure to continue exploring the city.
- Overnight at your hotel in Seville.
Seville - Ronda - Marbella (B/D)
- Breakfast at your hotel in Seville.
- We then depart on the Route of the White Villages en route to Ronda.
- Free time to explore Ronda.
- We then continue on to Costa del Sol.
- Arrive in Marbella and check in to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Marbella
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle with panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English-speaking tour conductors during the tour helping you with your accommodations and assuring you of a pleasant vacation.
- Sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan: as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain / Morocco Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Thursday from Madrid
Rate valid for travel between 01 APR 20 and 31 MAR 2021
High Season Supplements applicable for travel during April and between July and October 2020
After spending some time in Andalusian cities Cordoba and Sevilla with its Bullfights, Tapas, Flamenco, warm-hearted and passionate people that celebrate colorful fiestas, – you’ll move further to the south of Costa del Sol – to Marbella.
From its flamboyant Flamenco dancers to grand Gothic cathedrals and avant-garde architecture, the drama of Spain will captivate you. Explore the theatrical beauty of Spain’s beguiling cities, charming villages, spectacular scenery and beautiful beaches.
Morocco Travel Tips
More established shops will take credit card, but most smaller markets, street vendors, and cabs will not. Be ready with the local currency.
Learn to Haggle
Shopping in Morocco is a MUST, but it also comes with the art of haggling over the item price as selling it is a National Sport in Morocco and part of the culture. If you are willing to haggle, you could save up to 25 - 50% of the original price.
Stay away from strangers offering free tours or directions
Many will come to you as you are walking through the markets offering to accompany you in the maze of streets. You may end up lost and asked for extra money to return to your point of departure.
Fridays are Holy Days
Most of the shops and attractions are closed on a Friday.
Souvenirs to bring home
Leather, carpets are best bought in Fes. Fragrances and spices should be bought in Marrakech
The Cathedral of Sevilla is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakech, offers a wide range of colours, scents and flavours. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine… The entrance to the Medina, the place to get a feel of Moroccan tradition and culture
The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of the world’s largest and most important cult centres of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view