Delights of Egypt tour is just the perfect holiday for you. Our Cruise program starts and ends in Luxor. Discover the ancient wonders of Egypt on the River Nile, a truly unforgettable experience. The Nile has been Egypt's lifeline since ancient times and there is no better way to trace the passage of Egypt's history than to follow the course of the Nile. Visit the Karnak & Luxor Temples, the largest temple complex ever built by man. Explore the Hatshepsut Temple and the Colossi of Memnon, two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III. Walk along the Valley of Kings, a long narrow defile just west of the Nile River in Upper Egypt. It was part of the ancient city of Thebes and was the burial site of almost all the Pharaohs. As you continue your southward journey, stops are made in Edfu and Kom Ombo. Spend two nights in Aswan with visits to the High Dam, the unfinished obelisk and Philae Temple and the Botanic Garden. Your cruise liner will return to Luxor. Disembark and travel to Hurghada, Egypt's oldest and most famous resort. Spend 7 glorious nights in your 5* sea resort on an all-inclusive basis. Make the most of the city’s dramatic landscapes, temperate climate, calm waters and the stunning stretch of beaches along the Red Sea with awesome things to do.
At a glance
|Day 1||Arrive Luxor. Meet and transfer to your Cruise Liner|
|Day 2||Visit Karnak and Luxor Temples|
|Day 3||West Bank tour incl. Valley of Kings. Sail to Edfu|
|Day 4||See the Temple of Horus. Continue to Aswan|
|Day 5||Tour includes High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple|
|Day 6||Sail to Kom Ombo. Visit the dual Temple of Horus and Sobek|
|Day 7||Return to Luxor|
|Day 8||Disembark after breakfast and transfer to your hotel in Hurghada|
|Day 9||Hurghada: day at leisure|
|Day 10||Hurghada: day at leisure|
|Day 11||Hurghada: day at leisure|
|Day 12||Hurghada: day at leisure|
|Day 13||Hurghada: day at leisure|
|Day 14||Hurghada: day at leisure|
|Day 15:||Services end with transfer to Hurghada Airport.|
Your 8 Days Nile Cruise provides a unique view of some of the country’s most famous sites, statues and antiquities. Watch five thousand years of history and culture float past. By far the most popular choice for those interested in Egypt travel as it provides a unique view of some of the country’s most famous sites, statues and antiquities. During your cruise, you get to see temples and monuments illuminated at night with the reflective water glimmering around them. During the day, the rural scenery looks much like it would have done centuries ago.
Hurghada, located on the coast of the Red Sea and one of Egypt's most popular tourist destinations It has beautiful beaches and perfect crystal-clear waters for diving and snorkelling. Hurghada caters for all types of visitors, and because of the area’s diversity, it is ideal for any type of getaway, regardless of whether you are searching for thrills and excitement or simply want to enjoy a peaceful, quiet holiday.
Arrive Luxor (D)
- Arrive at Luxor Airport. Meet and transfer to your cruise Liner
- Check-into your cabin and enjoy your first dinner onboard
Luxor - Nile Cruise (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, depart with your Egyptologist for a visit to the Temples of Karnak & Luxor.
- The afternoon will be at leisure in Luxor
Luxor-Edfu - Nile Cruise (B/L/D/)
- This morning, travel to the West Bank for a visit to the Valley of Kings, Temple of Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon.
- Return to your cruise liner and continue your journey to Edfu
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 8 Day Nile cruise double/twin cabin sharing
- 8 Day Hurghada stay in double/twin room sharinf
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Nile cruise excursions with professional local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- NOTE: The Nile Cruise program is subject to change without prior notice due to navigational and security circumstances. Shore excursions and sailing hours are subject to change for reasons beyond cruise control; however, all shore visits will be respected.
- Rate valid for travel between 01 OCT 21 to 31 MAR 22
High Season Supplement applicable between 15 DEC 21 & 10 JAN 22
Contact us for any other date of travel required