The Cambodia and Singapore tour is unique. We take you to Cambodia first, a country steeped in history and culture. Go on a private tour through the Angkor Temple complex: explore the countryside on an ox-cart and take a ride on a bamboo train. Enjoy the famous Khmer Cuisine and pick up some bargains in Siem Reap famous for its quality silk cloth. After 9 days of indulging in Cambodian antiquity and traditions, continue your journey to Singapore, a small yet beautiful Island, best known for its safety, delicious food and world-class shopping. Taking a walk in Singapore is like walking through different countries. Here you will find a wonderful mixture of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European influences, all intermingled and living in harmony.
At a glance
|Siem Reap||3 Nights at the Tara Angkor Hotel or similar|
|Battambang||2 Nights at the Battambang Resort|
|Phnom Penh||3 Nights at the Sun & Moon Hotel|
|Tours||Private tours in Siem Reap incl. Angkor Temples|
|Enjoy a Bamboo Train ride in Battambang|
|Visit Kampong Chnnnang famous for its Khmer pottery|
|Phnom Penh Tour and Sunset Cruise|
|Guides||Conducted by private English-Speaking guide & entrance fees|
|Transfers||Private transfers in AC vehicle|
|Transportation||Intercity transfers in private AC vehicle|
|SINGAPORE||3 Nights at the Elizabeth Hotel or similar|
|Transfers||Airport - Hotel - Airport|
Angkor Wat is the largest religious temple complex in the world dating back to the 12th century AD and an awe-inspiring sight
Battambang is where you will go on a bamboo train ride, also known as the “norry”. The ride starts during the early evening and will be an unforgettable experience
Phnom Penh, the capital and meeting point of three rivers, the mighty Mekong, Bassac and Tongle Sap.
Spend the day on Sentosa Island
Go on the Singapore flyer where you get 360-degree view s of the city
Do not miss Orchard Road, a 2.2 km long shopping and entertainment hub
Catch the light show at Marina Bay (8 to 9PM)’
Buy a Singapore City Pass (2 or 3 Days) which includes 2 Attractions and Hop on Hop Off Bus rides
Arrive Siem Reap
- Welcome to Cambodia
- On arrival, meet and transfer to your hotel
- The remainder of the day is free
Siem Reap - Village and Floating Community tour (B)
- After breakfast, travel out of the Siem Reap town to a beautiful village in the countryside. Walkthrough the village houses, witnessing different activities by the locals and interact with them. Take a 30-minute ox-cart ride through the rice paddies
- Return to your van to the next destination, a floating community. Embarking on a motorized boat ride taking you through floating villages, giving you a glimpse to witness one of Cambodia and the world’s most amazing natural wonders.
- Return to your hotel in Siem Reap after the tour
Angkor Wat Temple Complex (B)
- Beat the crowd early morning by 7 am; visit the picturesque Ta Prohm that had nearly disappeared into the jungle and remains overgrown, an oddly haunting and exotic scene. The magnificent roots of a tree, pushing between the huge stone blocks of the temple in a sort of embrace, evoke feelings that you may remember forever. And continue to visit the intricately carved Khmer ruins at Angkor Wat - one of the world’s most impressive ruins. The temple still displays fine Apsara carvings in Angkorian era art.
- Free time for lunch (own expense)
- Afternoon, explore the mysterious Royal city Angkor Thom & Bayon. Its 54-tower temple is an awesome sight. At first glance, it seems a shapeless mass of stone, but further scrutiny reveals a face, and then another and another one, until suddenly you are engulfed by the silent, heavy, enigmatic and silent gaze through half-closed eyes, staring out from a primitive and remote time. Further, visit the surroundings of the complex including the Baphuon, Elephant Terrace, Lepper King Terrace and Royal Palace area.
- At 6.00PM: Explore Siem Reap night by tuk-tuk to experience Cambodia's nightlife in full, from the local people's customs to the activities geared to tourists. Walking through the food markets, enjoy dinner with local beer/soft drink in a local beer garden and visit the night markets
- After dinner return to your hotel by tuk-tuk.
- Return Flights from Jo'burg on Singapore Airlines (Specific & Limited Seats)
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned or similar
- Meals as mentioned
- Airport & Tours as mentioned
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fees
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Increases in airfares, departure & Fuel taxes
- Seasonal and/or event/weekend supplements may be applicable
- Rate valid for travel between 01 October and 30 November 19
Contact us for alternative travel dates