This is a very romantic 14-day tour where you will create wonderful memories for your special occasion.
Visit Hanoi, the charming Capital City, Halong Bay, Nha Trang beach and Hoi An, the ancient Town. These are some of the finest honeymoon destinations and make ideal destinations for your anniversary vacations.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Hanoi. Transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Hanoi city tour|
|Day 3||Drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long Bay|
|Day 4||Return to Hanoi & Flight to Hue|
|Day 5||Hue City tour & cruise down the Perfume River|
|Day 6||Set out on a spectacular drive to Hoi An|
|Day 7||Hoi An Free & Easy|
|Day 8||Hoi An Free & Easy|
|Day 9||Short flight to Nha Trang|
|Day 10||Free time in Nha Trang|
|Day 11||Day free in Nha Trang|
|Day 12||Flight to Saigon. Remainder of the Day at leisure|
|Day 13||Full Day Cai Be Floating Market & Mekong Delta|
|Day 14||Last Day in Vietnam. Transfer to Saigon Airport|
We take you and your sweetheart to glorious sceneries. The colourful streets of Hanoi, the magnificent Ha Long Bay, the endlessly long seashore of Nha Trang beach and the unforgettable view of Hoi An town in lanterns’ light.
Vietnam is a top tourist spot for honeymooners for years and gifted with many tourist attractions.
Something for everyone…
Its mountains, beaches and islands will charm and elevate your honeymoon to its peak. Whether you celebrate your wedding anniversary or sweeten your honeymoon, Vietnam is always one of your best choices.
There is something for everyone in Vietnam, which explains why it is our most popular honeymoon destination. If your idea of romance is lying side-by-side on a beach or lapping up the culture in a busy metropolis, then you have come to the right place.
Vietnam is S-shaped, which lends itself to travel easily. Most start at one end anzd emerge at the other, tanned and content. With over 3,000km of coastline bordering almost the entire length of the country, you will not be short of beach options.
With three separate weather systems running throughout Vietnam there is always sunshine somewhere.
Culture is on tap in Hanoi or the UNESCO-protected towns of Hue and Hoi An, and outdoor adventure in abundance. In addition, you will find excellent hotels throughout the country, from stunning beach resorts to boutique Resorts.
- You will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel; and check-in
- The rest of day is yours at leisure until later when you will enjoy a romantic dinner.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi City Tour (B)
- This morning we embark on a an exhilarating and unforgettable ‘Xich Lo’ ride through the charming; yet bustling; 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’’s Quarter.
- Hanoi is well known for its history; architecture; charm; tranquility and cuisine. Our first visit is to the most well-respected site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum which includes the Presidential Palace; One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature; Hanoi’s first University.
- After our exciting adventures we’ve all worked up a hunger! We cross the street for lunch (pay yourself) at famous Koto restaurant.
- Afternoon; we drive approximately 25 minutes to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional cultures of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles; stories; displays of traditional houses; costumes; hunting equipment and many more wares used in day to day life.
- Enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show in the evening.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
- Ha long Bay is one of the most enchanting and memorable experiences in Vietnam. The postcard pictures you so often see of Ha Long Bay will become a memory to last a lifetime.
- We leave the city behind and drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long Bay; taking around 3.5 hours. The beautiful countryside that awaits your imagination; takes us through local farming life and villages; providing us plenty of opportunities to stop and capture some spectacular photographs.
- Be sure to keep an eye out for the amazing things the locals load onto their motorbikes!
- En-route; we make a stop at one of our favorite organizations in Vietnam. Hong Ngoc Humanities centre in Sao Do town This wonderful establishment has been set up to provide skill and employment to people from small villages throughout the north of Vietnam; creating jobs and providing accommodation to disadvantaged people.
- You have the opportunity to purchase some exquisite local handicrafts and wares or just watch and admire the amazing and intricate workmanship involved in the production.
- Arriving in Ha Long Bay; we board our boat and enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch as we sail off into Dragon Bay; gazing at the breathtaking karst formations within the bay.
- After lunch have some free time to relax and admire the beauty of the Bay as we cruise through hundreds of formations.
- Throughout our cruise today; you will have the opportunity to disembark the boat and explore Sung Sot cave; where you will learn how karsts were formed in this area millions of years ago.
- For beach lovers and swimmers; we make a stop at one of the sandy beaches for swimming or just relaxing.
- We continue cruising the bay until the late afternoon; before setting anchor for the night.
- Once anchored; there’s plenty of time for swimming or just relaxing to admire the scenery before settling into another scrumptious meal.
- After dinner; why not head to the top deck and enjoy a relaxing drink whilst admiring the peaceful ambiance and gazing at the millions of stars.
- Overnight on board the boat in Ha Long Bay.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 13 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4* - 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable