Panorama of Vietnam Tour is an opportunity to experience the country as a land of stunning beauty and fascination. A tour designed for anyone interested in Vietnams’ history and culture. We visit important sites of the Vietnam War, Hanoi, Hue and Cu Chi in Saigon. However, this tour will show you amazing scenery, art, culture, not to mention its cuisine. Opportunities are created to understand the country and its people as never before.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Hanoi. Transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Hanoi City tour|
|Day 3||Drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long Bay|
|Day 4||Visit Luon Return to Hanoi & flight to Hue|
|Day 5||Hue City Tour|
|Day 6||Set out on our spectacular drive to Hoi An|
|Day 7||Explore Hoi and Cooking Class|
|Day 8||Short flight to Nha Trang|
|Day 9||Nha Trang: Day at leisure|
|Day 10||Nha Trang: Day at leisure|
|Day 11||Nha Trang – Saigon by Flight|
|Day 12||Saigon City Tour and Cu Chi Tunnels|
|Day 13||Full Day Cai Be Floating Market & Mekong Delta|
|Day 14||Last Day in Vietnam. Transfer to Saigon Airport|
The tour starts in Hanoi, a once forbidding city that is now completely transformed by nearly two decades of Capitalism. With over four million inhabitants Hanoi is the social capital of Vietnam.
Any person who has ever been to Hanoi will probably tell you that it is the most attractive city in all of Asia. People have put down roots here along the Red River for a thousand years. Settled along lush roads among the city’s two dozen lakes. You will discover buildings left by those who conquered this incredible valley.
From the Chinese who initially came in first to later by the French. We visit the ancient city of Hue. Hue was once the capital of Vietnam. However, the Vietnamese still rate the city as a focal point of bygone times and social respect. There are numerous pagodas, tombs and different kinds of structures that form a connection from the past to the present.
You have the great privilege to spend the day with a local family home within a small farming village; just outside of Hoi An town. This tour is designed to give you, your friends and family, a spectacular overview of the life, culture, history, geography, religions and cuisine of this amazing country.
- Upon your arrival; you will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel; and check-in
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi City Tour (B)
- This morning we embark on an exhilarating and unforgettable ‘Xich Lo’ ride through the charming; yet bustling; 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’’s Quarter.
- Hanoi is well known for its history; architecture; charm; tranquility and cuisine. Our first visit is to the most well-respected site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum which includes the Presidential Palace; One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature; Hanoi’s first University.
- After our exciting adventures we’ve all worked up a hunger! We cross the street for lunch (pay yourself) at famous Koto restaurant.
- Afternoon; we drive approximately 25minutes to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional cultures of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles; stories; displays of traditional houses; costumes; hunting equipment and much more wares used in day to day life.
- Enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show in the evening.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
- Ha Long Bay is one of the most enchanting and memorable experiences in Vietnam. The postcard pictures you so often see of Ha Long Bay will become a memory to last a lifetime.
- We leave the city behind and drive through the Red River Delta to Ha Long Bay; taking around 3.5 hours.
- The beautiful countryside that awaits your imagination; takes us through local farming life and villages; providing us plenty of opportunities to stop and capture some spectacular photographs.
- Be sure to keep an eye out for the amazing things the locals load onto their motorbikes!
- En route; we make a stop at one of our favorite organizations in Vietnam. Hong Ngoc Humanities center in Sao Do town. This wonderful establishment has been set up to provide skill and employment to people from small villages throughout the north of Vietnam; creating jobs and providing accommodation to disadvantaged people.
- You have the opportunity to purchase some exquisite local handicrafts and wares or just watch and admire the amazing and intricate workmanship involved in the production.
- Arriving in Ha Long Bay; we board our boat and enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch as we sail off into Dragon Bay; gazing at the breathtaking karst formations within the bay.
- After lunch have some free time to relax and admire the beauty of the Bay as we cruise through hundreds of formations.
- Throughout our cruise today; you will have the opportunity to disembark the boat and explore Sung Sot cave; where you will learn how karsts were formed in this area millions of years ago.
- For beach lovers and swimmers; we make a stop at one of the sandy beaches for swimming or just relaxing.
- We continue cruising the bay until the late afternoon; before setting anchor for the night.
- Once anchored; there’s plenty of time for swimming or just relaxing to admire the scenery before settling into another scrumptious meal.
- After dinner; why not head to the top deck and enjoy a relaxing drink whilst admiring the peaceful ambiance and gazing at the millions of stars.
- Overnight on board the cruise boat in Ha Long Bay.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 13 Nights’ Accommodation (3* - 4* - 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable