Fabulous Greece 2020 Mamma Mia Holiday. Whether you are a fan or not, join us on this fabulous Greece Island Tour in September 2020. Your holiday starts in Athens, where you will spend two nights before arriving on the Mamma Mia island of Skopelos. Swin in the secluded beaches, take a walk through the lush greenery sceneries and visit its picturesque villages. Join a tour to the famous Church of Agios Ioannis Kastri where the wedding scenes of the movie were shot. End your holiday in Skiathos, famous for its nightlife
At a glance
|MILAN||2 Nights at the Athens Hotel or similar|
|SKOPELOS||4 Nights at the Skopelos Hotel or similar|
|SKIATHOS||4 Nights at the Magic Hotel or similar|
|Room||Standard double room|
|Other||Athens sightseeing tour including the Acropolis|
|Skopelos tour to the famous Agios Ioannis Church|
|All transfers and Ferries|
Athens Top attractions:
Visit the Acropolis, see the changing of the Guards and have lunch in an authentic Greek Taverna
Skopelos: As the Island is small and quiet, the top priority is relaxing on its sandy beaches and taking in breathtaking views from hilltops
Skiathos: visit Koukpunaries, voted the third most beautiful beach in the Mediterranean and sit down for a memorable Greek dinner at one of the tavernas located in the narrow streets of the old town
- Clear customs and meet with our representative for transfer to your hotel
- After breakfast, you are taken on a tour of Athens including a visit to the Acropolis
Athens - Skopelos (B)
- After breakfast, transfer to Athens Port for Ferrie crossing to Skopelos
- You are met on arrival and taken to your hotel
- Return flights on Qatar Airways from Johannesburg (Specific and limits Seats)
- Aegean Air flight between Skiathos and Athens
- 10 Nights accommodation in standard double room
- Meals: As mentioned
- All relevant transfers and ferries
- Increases in airfares and departure taxes
- Optional tours
- Visa fee
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Travel Insurance
- Rates valid for travel in September 2020
- Seasonal weekend and events supplement may be applicable
Contact us for any other travel date required
Food and Drinks
Greek cuisine is mainly made up of olive oil, vegetables, herbs, grain and bread. Fish and various meats and poultry are on all main menus. Cheese, Aubergines, and Yogurt will always be part of a meal
Some specialties are:
Moussaka (aubergine casserole with minced lamb, cinnamon, red wine and olive oil).
Calamari (deep-fried rings of squid or octopus).
Souvlaki (spit-roasted meat, generally pork or chicken).
Stifado (a rich beef stew with caramelized onions, cinnamon and cloves).
Kokkinisto (a rich stew of either beef, pork or chicken cooked with red wine and tomatoes).
Horiatiki (Greek salad: feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, green peppers, black Kalamata olives and fresh olive oil).
Greece is a Schengen state Member and Visa's are required when traveling on an SA Passport
Mastercard and Visa are widely accepted as a form of payment. However, some restaurant may only accept cash. Check before you order your meal.