Discover the rich cultural tapestry of Andalusian region of Spain on a 4-day tour of Cordoba, Seville and Granada. Travel from Madrid and arrive amid the Moorish magnificence of Cordoba for a guided tour of the UNESCO-listed city and its impressive monuments.
Spend two nights in the regional capital, Seville, reputed to be the birthplace of feisty Spanish flamenco dancing, and then delve into the intriguing historical heritage of Granada as you tour the majestic palace complex of Alhambra. Conclude your enriching excursion with a stroll around the medieval walled city of Toledo.
At a glance
|Day 1||Early departure from Madrid to Seville via Caceres|
|Day 2||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon is free|
|Day 3||Seville to Granada – Alhambra & Generalife|
|Day 4||Onwards to Toledo (City tour). Arrive in Madrid|
Seville is the capital of southern Spain’s Andalusia region. It’s famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Major landmakrs include the ornate Alcázar castle complex, built during the Moorish Almohad dynasty, and the 18th-century Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza bullring. The Gothic Seville Cathedral is the site of Christopher Columbus’s tomb and a minaret turned bell tower, the Giraldo.
Granada is a city in southern Spain’s Andalusia region, in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountains. It’s known for grand examples of medieval architecture dating to the Moorish occupation, especially the Alhambra. This sprawling hilltop fortress complex encompasses royal palaces, serene patios, and reflecting pools from the Nasrid dynasty, as well as the fountains and orchards of the Generalife gardens.
Toledo is an ancient city set on a hill above the plains of Castilla-La Mancha in central Spain. The capital of the region, it’s known for the medieval Arab, Jewish and Christian monuments in its walled old city. It was also the former home of Mannerist painter El Greco. The Moorish Bisagra Gate and the Sol Gate, in Mudéjar style, open into the old quarter, where the Plaza de Zocodover is a lively meeting place.
Granada – Toledo – Madrid
- Breakfast at your hotel
- Then depart towards the Imperial City of Toledo; full of history and monuments.
- Lunch and a city sightseeing tour through the narrow streets and alleys of Toledo.
- We continue to Madrid and end of services
- Thank you for choosing Azure Travel for your Spain experience. We value your patronage & look forward to serving you again in the near future.
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle
- Panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety
- Experienced multilingual and English speaking tour conductors during the tours help you with your room accommodations and assure you of a pleasant vacation.
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments
- Accommodation in selected hotels
- Transportation of one baggage per person
- Meal plan: as per itinerary
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Mondays all year
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR 18 and 31 MAR 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during JUL – AUG – SEP – OCT 18