TOUR STARTS FROM MADRID - Caceres, Cordoba and Seville are World Heritage Sites in Spain with a thousand year history. The Costa del Sol boasts of its beautiful beaches and sunny days.
At a glance
|Sat||Leave Madrid and travel to Cordoba via Caceres|
|Sun||Cordoba city tour. Travel to Seville for overnight|
|Mon||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon is fre|
|Tue||Board the AVE train back to Madrid. End of tour|
Cáceres is a city in western Spain's Extremadura region. Founded by the ancient Romans, it retains widespread evidence of subsequent occupation by many different cultures. Its old town, Ciudad Monumental, has a mix of Gothic and Renaissance architecture, with cobbled medieval streets, fortified houses and palaces. Encircled by 12th-century Moorish walls, it also has around 30 towers, some occupied by nesting storks.
Andalusia is a large autonomous region of hills, rivers and farmland bordering Spain’s southern coast. It was under Moorish rule from the 8th-15th centuries, a legacy that shows in its architecture, including such landmarks as the Alcázar castle in Seville, the capital city, as well as Córdoba’s Mezquita Mosque-Cathedral and Granada’s Alhambra palace.
Ronda is a mountaintop city in Spain’s Malaga province in Andalusia that’s set dramatically above a deep gorge. This gorge (El Tajo) separates the city’s circa-15th-century new town from its old town, dating to Moorish rule. Puente Nuevo, a stone bridge spanning the gorge, has a lookout offering views. New town’s Plaza de Toros, a legendary 18th-century bullring, is one of the city’s most recognizable landmarks.
What you will see on this tour
This tour is ideal for those who'd like to explore beautiful Andalusia. But then spend some time on the beach of Costa del Sol as well.
You wil explore the beautiful medieval Caceres with its famous Old quarter; and Seville - truly pearl of Andalusia - with its parks, gothic cathedrals and and relaxed atmosphere, flamenco, tapas and wine.
Later on bus will take you to the ancient village of Ronda, that is located 750m above the sea level, famous for its stunning views and three bridges; after you´ll continue to sunny Marbella in Costa de Sol, - well-known for its beautiful beaches, also for the fact, that it is a popular resort for many sport, music and movie stars.
You will visit very beautiful places and enjoy guided visits in each city. Admire the Great Mosque/Cathedral, the Jewish Quarter, and the Roman Bridge in Cordoba. See Seville's monuments and great Andalusian atmosphere, plus the cozy white towns of the South of Spain, and the famous Mediterranean city of Marbella.
Madrid – Caceres – Cordoba
- Departure from our bus Terminal at 08:00 a.m. towards the region of Extremadura.
- Arrive in Caceres.
- Free time to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter; very well preserved and considered as World Heritage Site.
- Lunch (Own expense)
- Continue southwards to Andalusia and arrive in Cordoba.
- On arrival check in to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in Cordoba.
Cordoba - Seville
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cordoba.
- Embark on a morning city tour visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter.
- After the tour travel to Sevilla
- The afternoon is at your leisure to explore the wonders of Sevilla.
- Arrive in Sevilla and check in to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Sevilla.
- Half board (2 meals included) at the hotel.
- Enjoy a morning city tour visiting the Park of Maria Luisa; Plaza de Espana and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz.
- The afternoon is at your leisure to explore Sevilla.
- Overnight in Sevilla.
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle with panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English-speaking tour conductors during the tour helping you with your accommodations and assuring you of a pleasant vacation.
- Sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan: as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Saturdays all year
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR 18 and 31 MAR 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during JUL – AUG – SEP – OCT 18