Travel with us through Spain's and Morocco's most beautiful and breathtaking scenery and cities. This 10 Day tour combines the best of both countries. Moorish sites stand side by side with Christian and Jewish historical landmarks. Board a ferry as you leave mainland Europe to reach Africa. Morocco is a country influenced by Berbers, Arabian and European cultures. Its most popular city, Marrakech is on your itinerary and so is Fes, the spiritual and cultural capital of Morocco
At a glance
|Day 1||08:00 Depart Madrid to Cordoba (city tour) Onward to Seville|
|Day 2||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon a leisure|
|Day 3||Onwards to the Costa del Sol via Ronda|
|Day 4||Ferry crossing to Tangier and continue to Casablanca|
|Day 5||Travel to Marrakech|
|Day 6||Continue to Fes via Meknes|
|Day 7||Full day in Fes|
|Day 8||Return to the Costa del Sol in Spain|
|Day 9||Arrive in Granada for city tour|
|Day 10||See Toledo before returning to Madrid. End of tour|
> Travel in style on our AC Coaches through Spain and Morocco
> Many meals included during the tour, making it easier on your budget
> Visit historical Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Toledo in Spain
> Walk through the white village of Ronda before arriving at Spain's most beautiful coast - Costa del Sol
> See Rabat, Casablanca, Marrakech, Fes, and Meknes during your journey through Morocco
> Professional multi-lingual guides during the sightseeing tours
Best time to go
Spain has a perfect climate for anyone between April to May and again from September to October. During these months enjoy a mild climate and lesser crowds. Summer (June to end August) are the peak tourist months, where travellers flock to Spain to soak up the sun. Temperatures dip from November onwards and depending on where you travel, winter gear will be required.
Spain food & drink
Gastronomy in Spain is an adventure and changes from region to region. Each province claims its own unique flavour
A budget way to sample the local food is to order Menus del Dia (Menu of the day). It includes a soup or a salad followed by a main course with a side dish. Dessert ends of your meal
Sangria is Spain’s most known drink: a fruit punch made of red wine with chopped fruit mixed with honey and orange juice
Culture and Language
Life in Spain has experienced swift changes in recent years. However, hospitality, chivalry and courtesy is still the basis of every Spaniard towards visitors and a handshake is a common way of greeting a person. Lunchtime is taken between 14:00 and 15:30 and evening meals between 21:00 and 23:00. So plan your meals well. Spain has harshest anti-smoking laws in Europe.
The official language is Spanish (Castilian). English is widely spoken/understood in all major tourist destinations. Advisable is to learn some Spanish words/phrases, especially when traveling outside the main tourist areas.
Domestic Air Travel in Spain is mostly inexpensive. Spain has an extensive bus and rail network and rates are very affordable. High-speed trains run between most popular cities. Taxis are safe and easy to find in all the main cities. A surcharge will be levied is your journey starts/ends at an airport, bus Terminal or Rail station.
VAT (IVA) of 10% is included in your bill. Restaurants & Bards, an additional 5% is normal. Most people leave small change when settling their bill.
Paella: Spain’s most famous dish made of rice, seafood, green vegetables and lots of seasoning
Tapas: small bites served before dinner. A Popular Tapas dish is Patatas Bravas (Served with a spicy sauce)
Gazpacho: Cold vegetable food with a tomato base
Pollo al Ajillo: chicken sautéed or simmered in white wine or sherry served with potatoes and a salad
Churros con chocolate: deep-fried twisted pastries served with dark chocolate
Madrid - Cordoba - Seville (D)
- Departure from the Coach Terminal at 8:00 a.m. through La Mancha country to Cordoba.
- City tour, visiting its famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter.
- After the tour, travel to Seville.
- Dinner and overnight
- Morning city tour visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets, the Park of María Luisa and Plaza de España, with a panoramic sightseeing of the city.
- Optional artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace.
- Afternoon at leisure and explore the city at your own pace
- Overnight in Seville
Seville - Ronda - Costa del Sol (B-D)
- Travel on the Route of the White Villages to Ronda.
- Free time in Ronda
- Continue to the Costa del Sol and check-in at your hotel
- Dinner and overnight
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle with panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English-speaking tour conductors during the tour helping you with your accommodations and assuring you of a pleasant vacation.
- Sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels in double room sharing
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan: as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain & Morocco Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Tuesday all year
- Rate valid for travel between 01 OCT18 and 31 MAR 19
Specific dates from NOV 18 to FEB 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during OCT 18