TOUR STARTS FROM MADRID - Portugal and Andalucia (Spain) boast impressive historical monuments and beautiful cities. Explore the best of these in this 9-day tour. In an air-conditioned coach and with informative tours.
At a glance
|Wed||Early departure for Lisbon via Trujillo|
|Thu||Lisbon morning tour. Afternoon free|
|Fri||Day tour to Fatima. Return to Lisbon for overnight.|
|Sat||Cross into Spain and travel to Cordoba via Caceres.|
|Sun||Cordoba city tour. Onwards to Seville for overnight|
|Mon||Seville city tour. Afternoon at leisure|
|Tue||Take the White Village road to Ronda. Overnight in Marbella|
|Wed||Leave Marbella for Granada. Visit the Alhambra & Generalife|
|Thu||Return to Madrid with a stop and city tour of Toledo.|
The Alfama district, located at the foot of the Castle of São Jorge, shows the nature of the old fishermen’s neighbourhood. Its picturesque tiny streets are wonderful to get lost in and to discover the charm of the city.
The Sanctuary of Fatima, built in the 20th century after the apparitions of the Virgin, is the destination of an inner journey of Christian faith. It is one of the main Marian shrines of the world.
Of course, you will also check out some of the most interesting sights of Portugal. Fatima - one of the main pilgrimage centers in Europe, and of course, beautiful and old Lisbon - the capital with the Belem Tower - those are all places you will see.
The Cathedral of Seville is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
You'll see the cities of Andalusia, that form a ''golden traingle'' of Southern Spain. These are truly the essence of its spirit - Cordoba, Seville and Granada.
Experience all that Spain is famous for with its Bullfights, guitars, flamenco, wine, tapas, and passionate people. Old cathedrals, medieval palaces, beautiful gardens - and a thousands years of history in front of your eyes.
The tour also includes visits to ancient Spanish towns of Caceres, Ronda and Toledo, also a half day on the beach on the beautiful Costa del Sol in Marbella.
- Transportation by deluxe motor-coaches, with air conditioning, panoramic windows, and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English speaking tour conductors during the tours help you with your room accommodations and assure you of a pleasant vacation.
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accomodation in selected hotels.
- The professional support of all our team at your service.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan as per itinerary.
TOUR STARTS FROM MADRID
- The above rate is LAND ONLY, and EXCLUDES ALL INTERNATIONAL and DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- Seasonal Supplements for : Easter 2017 and for July, August, September and October 2017
- Rates valid at time of quoting, and all subject to any exchange rate fluctuations, airlines and supplier rate changes and fuel levies.
- DEPARTURES: Wednesdays all year.
Valid for travel between 01 Apr 2017 & 31 March 2018.