The Islamic Istanbul Stay (5 Days) is for those who can spend about a week to experience Turkey as it is!
We will take you to all of the must-see spots in the city. The tour covers Istanbul and Bursa. with professional English speaking guides and a first class service.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Istanbul. Transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour|
|Day 3||Full day tour to Bursa|
|Day 4||Full day Istanbul city tour|
|Day 5||Transfer to Istanbul Airport. End of tour|
The city has been the center of Islamic religion for centuries. After the Ottoman period, Islamic Religion spread throughout the city.
The first mosque in the city was built in Kadikoy on the Asian side of the city, which was conquered by the Ottoman Turks in 1353.
On the European side, the first mosque was built inside the Rumeli Castle in 1452.
The first grand mosque which was built in the city proper is the Eyup Sultan Mosque (1458). The first imperial mosque inside the city walls was the Fatih Mosque (1470) which was built on the site of the Church of the Holy Apostles, an important Byzantine church. It was originally built in the time of Constantine the Great.
Istanbul Arrival Day
- You are met at the airport for transfer to your hotel.
- You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
- There are two airports in Istanbul.
- Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from city center and;
- Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from city center.
- Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included. If you arrive at Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Istanbul Islamic and Sahabe Tour (B)
- Fully Guided Istanbul Walking Old City
- The first grand mosque which was built in the city proper is the Eyup Sultan Mosque (1458)
- Next, to Eyup Sultan Mosque, we will visit the tombs of the Sahabe, which is very famous in Turkey by being the first generation of Muslims, who had come from far and besieged the city.
- Return to your hotel after the tour
Full day Bursa tour (B)
- Pick up from your hotel at 07:30 am and depart for Bursa.
- Visit Bursa with all its famous and Islamic heritage dwellings.
- See the Ulucamii (Great Mosque); Cumalikizik Village; Green Mosque; Green Tomb; Ozdilek Factory.
- After the tour return to Istanbul.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Excursions with Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 15 OCT 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required