The 21 days Vietnam Discovery Package is an opportunity to explore wonderful Vietnam from North to South. You will visit ancient cities, cultural & natural heritage sites, beautiful beaches, caves with numerous of stalactites, trekking to islands and exploring the Mekong Delta.
At a glance
|Day 1||Hanoi arrival. Meet and transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Hanoi City Tour|
|Day 3||Dong Ngac Cultural viaalge - Lao Cai (train)|
|Day 4||Lao Cai - Sapa|
|Day 5||Sapa Villages - Hanoi (overnight train)|
|Day 6||Hanoi to Ha Long|
|Day 7||Halong to Hue via Hanoi|
|Day 8||Hue City tour|
|Day 9||Travel to Hoi An|
|Day 10||Hoi An: day free|
|Day 11||Hoi An: cooking class|
|Day 12||Onwards to Nha Trang (Flight)|
|Day 13||Nha Trang: Day at leisure|
|Day 14||Nha Trang: Day at leisure|
|Day 15||Nha Trang: Day at leisure|
|Day 16||Travel to Saigaon (Flight)|
|Day 17||Saigon city tour|
|Day 18||Cu Chi Tunnels and Cao Dai Temple|
|Day 19||Continue to Cai Be and Tan Phong Island|
|Day 20||Return to Saigon|
|Day 21||Last day in Vietnam. Service ends with transfer to the Airport|
Vietnam is one of the most beautiful countries in the world and one of the most exciting tourist destination. From the chaotic vibrancy of Saigon and Hanoi, to the peace and tranquillity of Halong Bay. The serene, scenic harmony of Sapa to the astonishing Mekong Delta will enthral and delight you. The cuisine and cultural history coupled with its amazing people will keep you coming back for more.
The chaotic streets of Hanoi with motorbikes piled high and people everywhere is all part of the Vietnamese experience. Enjoy the atmosphere, explore the streets, or chill out with a cup of coffee in a rooftop café.
With its Citadel and Forbidden Purple City, Hue is ideal for those who enjoy history. This is a place full of Imperial Vietnamese sights. Why not sail down the Perfume River on a dragon boat and enjoy the scenery from the water.
If you like shopping, you will love Hoi An. This town is full of tailors and shoemakers as well as many different crafts for sale. Explore the old town, get a suit made to measure, and enjoy browsing the many shops and stalls in Hoi An.
The beaches at Nha Trang are the perfect place to relax after touring Vietnam. Enjoy snorkelling and scuba diving or simply relaxing on the sandy shoreline.
Ha Long Bay
Halong Bay with its karst towers and misty early morning appearance is unforgettable. This is one of the most photographed coastal scenes in Vietnam and is a must see on any visit to the country.
Many people still call this city Saigon. Today it is full of markets, skyscrapers, temples, and is a good way to mix old and traditional with the new in Vietnam.
Vietnam has many ethnic groups, many of whom are in the north of the country. At Sapa, trekking into the hills with an overnight stay is the best way to see these people. From the Black Hmong to the Zay and the Blue, the encounters are a real highlight of Vietnam.
Life on the Mekong is fascinating with floating markets, islands and rice paddies and also home to many locals. Taking a boat trip to an island and watch the world go by is a wonderful way to watch life in the Delta
- Upon your arrival; you will be met by our representative for transfer to the hotel; and check-in
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi City Tour (B)
- This morning we embark on a an exhilarating and unforgettable Xich Lo ride through the charming; yet bustling; 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’s Quarter.
- Hanoi is well known for its history; architecture; charm; tranquility and cuisine. Our first visit is to the most well respected site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum which includes the Presidential Palace; One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature; Hanoi’s first University.
- After our exciting adventures we have all worked up a hunger! We cross the street for lunch (pay yourself) at famous Koto restaurant.
- In the afternoon; we drive approximately 25 minutes to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional cultures of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles; stories; displays of traditional houses; costumes; hunting equipment and many more wares used in day to day life.
- Enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show in the evening.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Dong Ngac Cultural Village. Sleeper train to Lao Cai (B)
- This morning; you will arrive in the village where you will embark on an interesting market tour.
- At the local market, you will have the chance to experience the bustling market and local life; your tour guide will show you and help you to purchase some offering for the families we will visit later.
- Take a short walk from Dong Ngac market to the hosting family’s house for a welcome drink and get ready for the biking around the Village
- Start biking and venture deeper into the village: Visit Dong Ngac Communal House; the grounds and architecture of which are built in the shape of a dragon; the oldest house in the village belongs to the Do family and is more than 300 years old or the Nguyen family with a house given by the King.
- Passing by the oldest school in the Village built in 1921
- Back to the hosting family; it is time for your private cooking demonstration. After watching your host then practice yourself and then the best part of all; try your dishes! After all your efforts you can reward yourself and rest back into some reclining chairs in the fragrant retreat of your host's village garden. All too soon it is mid-afternoon and time to say goodbye to your new friends.
- Continue your bicycle trip to Lien Mac village; a beautiful vegetable and flower growing area. We have a chance to join the farming activities and interact with local people.
- Cycle back to Dong Ngac for catching your Van back to Hanoi
- Arrive back to Hanoi in the late afternoon
- Return to the center Hanoi for some time at leisure before our exciting overnight train journey to Lao Cai.
- Overnight on board the train to Lao Cai.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic airfares (subject to change)
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required