Imagine walking down royal palaces and feeling like a Royal. Also, experiencing the pace and space as you ride over the smooth silky dunes of the Samm Sand dunes and watching the sunset. Ascending Forts and delightful shopping in one the colorful markets of Jaipur.
The exquisite Rajasthan state is home to several historical cities such as Jodhpur, Jaipur, Jaisalmer, Bikaner, etc. Indeed, This tour also includes other important cities such as Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Jodhpur, giving you an unforgettable once in a lifetime experience.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to India. Land in Delhi and transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Travel to Agra.|
|Day 3||Taj Mahal and Agra Fort tour|
|Day 4||Onwards to Jaipur with a stop in Fatehpur Sikri|
|Day 5||Amber Fort and Jaipur city tour|
|Day 6||Leave for Jodhpur by road|
|Day 7||Morning Jodhpur city tour|
|Day 8||Travel to Jaisalmer|
|Day 9||City tour and Sam Sand Dunes experience|
|Day 10||Continue your journey to Bikaner|
|Day 11||Depart for Mandawa and city tour|
|Day 12||Transfer from Mandawa to Delhi airport|
Discover the very best of Rajasthan on this exciting private tour! Explore the contrasts that define India as you begin your tour in Delhi, the historical center and modern capital of India, to Agra. Here the glimmering white Taj Mahal towers over bustling streets and wooded forests. In Jaipur, ride to an ancient fort on the back of an elephant before discovering a pink city center. Continue to Jodhpur to see the massive Meherangarh (Majestic), Fort. Arrive in Jodhpur, the Brahmin's Blue City. Stroll through its gardens protected by an impressive fort. Finally, witness a glorious sunset over the sand dunes of Jaisalmer's desert.
India is a land full of paradoxes. Rajasthan is a regal place offering the same. This desert state is arid but still stands as the most vibrant destination to spend a delightful vacation. A majestically cultural land, adorned with enticing architectural marvels which greatly contribute to its tourist attraction. On one hand, you witness the royal valor with magnetizing structures while on the other hand, you’ll come across the attractive rural life.
Rajasthan is home to incalculable relics of royal structures built by the Maharajas to showcase their valor. These marvels stand as the pride of India who once ruled the place.
The great Thar Desert stands as a prominent attraction of India integrating natural and artificial wonderments. During the tour experience the pristine desert beauty and the authentic culture of this respective region. Savour the charms of its glistening lakes, mesmerizing sand dunes, and shopping opportunities.
- You will be met and assisted; through the airport upon your arrival and then transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Delhi.
Delhi - Agra (B)
- In the morning we depart for Agra by road.
- On arrival in Agra; check-in to your hotel.
- The rest of the day is free at your leisure to enjoy the sights of Agra.
- Overnight at your hotel in Agra.
- Morning sightseeing tour of the Taj Mahal & Fort.
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. This architectural marvel is a perfectly proportioned masterpiece fashioned from white marble that stands testimony to the skill of 20;000 craftsmen brought together from Persia; Turkey; France and Italy and who took 17 years to complete this 'Love Poem in Marble'. (Friday closed).
- Later visit the Agra Fort containing the halls of private & public audiences & other palaces. Shah Jahan spent years of confinement here at the hands of his son Aurangzeb; looking wistfully at the Taj Mahal from the Fort.
- The afternoon is free to explore Agra at your leisure.
- Overnight at your hotel in Agra.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Sightseeing tours and intercity transfers as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 11 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4*- 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Jaipur offers sightseeing tour with an elephant ride/jeep ride
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- India visa fee
- Entrance fees
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 APR and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required