Egypt tour to the ancient Pyramids and Sphinx; discover the treasures at the Egyptian Museum; the long beaches and clear waters in Sharm El Sheikh and walk along palm-tree promenade in Naama Bay filled with lively bars and restaurants. Ras Muhammad National Park is a major diving destination with coral life around the Shark and Yolanda reefs and the Thistlegorm wreck.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Cairo Transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Pyramids & Sphinx, Egyptian Museum Tour|
|Day 3||Transfer to Airport for your flight to Sharm El Sheikh|
|Day 4||Sharm: at leisure|
|Day 5||Sharm: at leisure|
|Day 6||Sharm: at leisure|
|Day 7||Sharm: at leisure|
|Day 8||Sharm: at leisure|
|Day 9||Sharm: at leisure|
|Day 10||Transfer to Sharm Airport for return flight. End of tour|
Upon your arrival in Cairo, your guide will introduce you to the history of the pyramids. You will have time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost); however, your guide cannot escort your when ascending. A short drive across the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the enigmatic Sphinx. Visit the famous Egyptian Museum, housing 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, and the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamun, the highlight of the museum. His six gilded coffins dominate the main hall and his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Continuing to Khan el Khalili bazaar, you will enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets and bargain for a souvenir of your trip.
Sharm El Sheikh
Sharm El Sheik, the city of peace, is your ticket to a universe of endless rewards. It fulfills all tastes. On the off chance that you are a nature lover or in search of a relaxing holiday then Sharm El Sheik is your ideal choice. Year round sunshine combined with a variety of attractions invites all explorers.
Downtown Sharm El Maya, bustling Naama Bay, and Sharks Bay are but a few its attractions. It is also an ideal base from which to explore the area's staggering coastline and rough inland. Dive, snorkel or just canoe in the waters of the Red Sea at Ras Um El Sid, Turtle Bay and the Strait of Tiran. Take a tour of the amazing Ras Mohamed National Park.
The astonishing mixed qualities of corals and marine species offer a beautiful experience through the complexities of the Red Sea. For the visitor wanting to appreciate marine life without having to dive or snorkeling; book a submarine or glass boat. For the brave visitor, mountain climbing will give you a thrill.
You can also take a camel trek into Bedouin towns, desert gardens, or the mangrove forests of Nabq. On the other hand, one can stay around the local area and indulge in an extraordinary culinary treat in one of its classy eateries.
- Arrive at Cairo International Airport; where you will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel; and check-in.
- In the Afternoon we head toward the impressive Pyramids at Giza; on the western outskirts of Cairo. Home to the Great Pyramids of Cheops; Chephren and Mycerinus and the timeless and enigmatic Sphinx; these great monuments to the afterlife defy the imagination. Only the throng of sightseers; Egyptian and foreign; milling around their huge foundations keep the viewer in the 21st century.
- We take a camel ride here too; the perfect opportunity to take a few classic photos.
- Back to your Hotel for dinner & overnight
- After Breakfast, visit the famous Egyptian Museum of Antiquity in the center of Cairo. The museum contains relics dating back to 4000 BC; including the fantastic riches of Tutankhamun's tomb.
- Here is the unique opportunity to survey the many fabulous treasures of Egypt in one place and really understand everything you have seen throughout this tour.
Cairo to Sharm El Sheikh (B-D)
- Today we get up early for breakfast at your Hotel in Cairo then drive to Cairo Airport for your flight to Sharm El Sheikh
- Arrive Sharm - Where you will be met by our representative who will assist you with your transfer to the hotel; and check-in
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Excursions with Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required