Go on an adventure from Madrid with a circuit of three days traveling to the south of Spain. See the cities and the most important areas of Andalusia: Caceres, Córdoba and Seville. Complete itinerary in Seville and back to Madrid on the high-speed train AVE.
At a glance
|Day 1||Leave Madrid and travel to Cordoba via Caceres|
|Day 2||Cordoba Morning tour. Continue to Seville|
|Day 3||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon Ave train to Madrid|
Tour the highlights of Southern Spain in this 3-day all inclusive tour. High-speed train, air-conditioned transport and luxury hotels make your trip comfortable. Expert guides and historic monuments make the tour fun, unique and informative.
This trip is a three day tour to Andalusia, passing through the region of Extremadura on the way. The main place to visit is Caceres, inscribed as a UNESCO World’s Heritage city.
You will then take a bus right to the heart of the South – to visit Seville and Cordoba. Here you will probably experience the best sense of a typical Andalusian lifestyle. Bullfights, Tapas, Flamenco, warm-hearted and passionate people that celebrate colorful fiestas – that’s what it´s famous for.
Trip back from Seville to Madrid is on the comfortable high-speed train AVE, to save you a time.
The Mosque of Córdoba was built during the Muslim empire and was reconverted into a Catholic cathedral. It is the third biggest mosque in the world and stands out for its hundreds of decorated arches and columns that hold its roof.
The Synagogue is located in the Jewish Quarter. Accessed from the street there is the courtyard that takes to the prayer’s rooms.
La Giralda joins the Arab and Christian culture in its tower of 97’5 metres high. The 35 ramps to ascend to the summit make it easy for locals and visitors to enjoy panoramic views of Seville.
Madrid – Caceres – Cordoba
- Departure from our bus terminal at 08:00 a.m. towards the region of Extremadura.
- Arrive in Caceres.
- Time at your leisure to explore its Plaza Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter; very well preserved and considered as World Heritage Site.
- Lunch on your own.
- After lunch we continue southwards to Andalucia.
- Arrive in Cordoba and check in to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Cordoba
Cordoba – Sevilla
- Breakfast at your hotel in Cordoba
- After breakfast we enjoy a morning city tour visiting the famous Mosque/Cathedral and Jewish Quarter.
- We then depart for Sevilla.
- Arrive in Sevilla and check in to your hotel.
- The afternoon is at your leisure to explore Sevilla.
- Overnight at your hotel in Sevilla
Sevilla – Madrid (By train)
- Breakfast at your hotel.
- After breakfast we enjoy a morning city tour visiting the Park of Maria Luisa; Plaza de Espana and typical Barrio de Santa Cruz.
- The afternoon is free in visiting and discovering this important and monumental city on your own.
- In the late afternoon make your way to Seville station and board the AVE train to Madrid
- Arrive in Madrid and end of services
- Thank you for choosing Azure Travel for your Spain experience. We value your patronage & look forward to serving you again in the near future
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle
- Panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety
- Experienced multilingual and English speaking tour conductors during the tours help you with your room accommodations and assure you of a pleasant vacation.
- Local sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments
- Accommodation in selected hotels
- Transportation of one baggage per person
- Meal plan: as per itinerary
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Saturdays all year
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR 18 and 31 MAR 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during JUL – AUG – SEP – OCT 18