If you are looking for something special and extraordinary then look no further. The best tour in Turkey, including Istanbul – Kusadasi – Ephesus – Pamukkale & Cappadocia. This an exquisite tour for you with all the bells and whistles. There are no long bus rides just domestic flights getting you to your destination comfortable and relaxed.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Istanbul. Transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Full Day Istanbul tour|
|Day 3||Bosphorus cruise and flight to Izmir/Kusadasi|
|Day 4||Full Day Ephesus and Turkish Village tour|
|Day 5||Depart for Pamukkale and tour the Calcium terraces|
|Day 6||Transfer to Izmir for onward flight to Cappadocia|
|Day 7||Underground City and Open Air Museum tour|
|Day 8||Return flight to Istanbul. End of tour|
Stand in awe before the golden mosaics of the St. Sophia, cruise along the Bosporus, see the sultans’ treasury and step barefoot into the world famous Blue Mosque.
Discover a virtual treasure trove of relics, ruins, and remnants of the roots of modern civilization on this Turkey Tour. Explore Cappadocia’s ancient rock-cut dwellings and vast underground cities, complete with stables, markets, and churches. Visit world-renowned archaeological sites including the House of the Virgin Mary, Temple of Hadrian, Celsius Library, and the Great Theatre of Ephesus plus Hierapolis.
Cosmopolitan cities brimming with modern delights, archaeological sites filled with ancient splendor, curious landscapes straight out of a storybook and picture-perfect coastlines frequented by the jet set… this is tantalizing Turkey! Visitors won’t be able to forget traveling through this exotic land which sits at the crossroads of Asia and Europe, yet displays a fair bit of Middle Eastern flair.
Istanbul Arrival Day
- Meet at the airport and transfer to your hotel.
- You will be given your room key and the rest of the day is yours to explore Istanbul.
- Overnight in Istanbul.
There are two airports in Istanbul.
- Istanbul Ataturk airport is 20 km away from city center and;
- Sabiha Gokcen airport is 55 km away from city center.
- Transfer from Ataturk airport to your hotel is included. If you arrive at Sabiha Gokcen airport please contact us for transfer rates.
Istanbul City Tour
- Pick up at 08:30 am from your hotel for a day tour of old Istanbul city.
- Visit St. Sophia; this ancient basilica; built by Constantine the Great in the 4th century and reconstructed by Justinian in the 6th century; is one of the architectural marvels of all time.
- Sultanahmet Imperial Mosque; across from St. Sophia built in the 16th century by the architect Mehmet; is known as the Blue Mosque because of its magnificent interior decoration of blue Iznik tiles.
- The Ancient Hippodrome; the scene of chariot races; with the three monuments; the Obelisk of Theodosius; the bronze Serpentine Column and the Column of Constantine.
- Lunch break at 13:00 pm
- Afte.r lunch the Tour will then take you to the Grand Covered Bazaar; in this labyrinth of streets and passages are more then 4;000 shops with each trade having its own area: the goldsmiths’ street; the carpet sellers; Turkish arts and crafts; such as hand painted ceramic plates; hand-honed copperware; brassware and trays; water ewers; onyx-ware and meerschaum pipes.
- After the tour; transfer back to your hotel.
- Overnight in Istanbul
Istanbul Bosphorus Cruise and Istanbul to Izmir and Kusadasi
- After breakfast we depart for Bosphorus Cruise tour.
- Enjoy a magical Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Cruise and Spice Market Tour starting at 08:30.
- Enjoy the array of sites you can see from the boat including: Spice Bazaar (Egyptian Bazaar).
- Bosphorus by Boat; a traditional excursion by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia.
- Lunch break at a Turkish restaurant.
- After the lunch depart for Istanbul Ataturk airport for domestic flight to Izmir.
- Transfer from the airport and check in to your hotel in Kusadasi.
- Dinner and overnight in Kusadasi.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Turkey Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR and 15 OCT 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable