This Tour is on a private basis, allowing you the option to craft your own high-end, luxury experience based on our best-selling itinerary. From years of experience and industry expertise, we have hand-picked great accommodation options for you to create the trip of a lifetime. Our tour designates excellent guides and private drivers for an individualized experience, including visits to the top monuments in Casablanca, Marrakesh and an adventurous Morocco Desert Safari
At a glance
|Day 1||Arrive Casablanca. Meet and transfer to Hotel|
|Day 2||Casablanca morning tour. Depart for Marrakech|
|Day 3||Full day tour of Marrakech|
|Day 4||Leave in 4WD to Ouarzazate with Kasbahs visit|
|Day 5||Travel via the Draa Valley to Zagora|
|Day 6||Onwards to Erfoud|
|Day 7||Visit the famous Todhra Canyon before reaching Ouarzazate|
|Day 8||Ait Benhaddou Kashbah tour before returning to Marrakech|
|Day 9||Free morning. Afternoon return to Casablanca|
|Day 10||Last day in Morocco. Service ends with transfer to Casablanca Airport|
Discover a raw and varied landscape of undulating desert dunes, soaring mountains and vibrant cities. Morocco is blessed with a unique culture resulting from indelible Arabic, African and European influences.
Morocco is intensely exotic, with a variety of experiences on offer. It is a kaleidoscope of intricate architecture, vibrant colors, incredible flavors and buzzing markets at every turn. While away the hours wandering around souks, relaxing in a hammam, or sipping traditional mint tea in a street-side cafe.
There are many of sites of interest, such as Marrakech's Museum of Modern Art and Casablanca's Hassan II Mosque, the largest religious monument in the Muslim world after Mecca. The Mohammed V's Mausoleum in Rabat, and Fes' rambling medina –now one of the country's several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
You'll find an entirely different face to Morocco if you travel just a few miles from the city. Berber tribes inhabit the golden Sahara sands. Traditional farming communities subsist on produce grown in the plains of the Atlas Mountains, rearing cattle in some of the most dramatic scenery imaginable.
Morocco is well known for hospitality and knows how to do luxury, whether you prefer to stay in a plush new hotel or a riad full of character, you can experience all the country has to offer without compromising on comfort and relaxation.
- Welcome to the Mohammed V airport by our tour representative.
- Transfer to the hotel.
- Check-in at your hotel.
- Overnight in Casablanca.
Casablanca – Marrakech (B-D)
- Morning visit of the economic capital of Morocco: the central market; the Habous district; the Royal Palace; the Mohamed V square; the residential area of Anfa and the exterior of the impressive Hassan II Mosque
- Travel to Marrakech and check-in at your hotel for overnight
- Full day tour of Marrakech
- See the famous Saadian Tombs, Menara gardens, Koutoubia Mosque and Bahia Palace.
- In the afternoon, visit the market, a handicraft cooperative and Djemaa El Fna Square
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Sightseeing tours and intercity transfers as per itinerary in AC vehicle and private driver
- 9 Nights’ Accommodation (4*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Speaking Guide during tours
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Moroccan visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- 01 April to 31 October 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable