Travel to Morocco to see this mystical city of on private basis from Casablanca. This express tour is the perfect opportunity to make the most of Casablanca, Meknes and Fez. Let us save your time with our perfectly crafted express trip to the historical and cultural capital.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Casablanca. Transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Travel to Rabat for a short tour. On to Fes via Meknes|
|Day 3||Sightseeing tour of Fes|
|Day 4||Return to Casablanca for overnight|
|Day 5||Tour ends with transfer to Casablanca Airport|
Casablanca is the largest city and economic heart.
Meknes, the palaces, mosques, gardens and lakes of Meknes – one of the country's most striking imperial cities – are surrounded by a massive fortified wall.
Fez is the most ancient of the imperial cities and unrivaled in the splendor and beauty of its monuments and architecture, it is the spiritual and cultural center of Morocco.
Rabat, surrounded by beautiful beaches, the city has a very special character, with its memorable blend of Islamic and European influences.
- Welcome to the Mohammed V airport by our representative; here you will take delivery of your vouchers and your trip documents.
- Brief review of the tour during your transfer to the hotel for check in;
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel
Rabat – Meknes – Fez
- Arrive in Rabat; the administrative capital of Morocco. The city tour includes visits to the Royal Palace; (Mechouar); the Oudaya Kasbah; the Mohamed V Mausoleum; the Hassan Tower.
- Leave for Rabat and on wards to Meknes & Fez
- Lunch at your own expense
- Continue to Meknes.
- Visit of the Ismalian capital famous for its 40 km long walls; the Bab Mansour; the Royal stables and the Jewish quarter.
- Continuation to Fez via the ruins of Volubilis and the holy city of Moulay Idriss.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Fez.
Full day Fez Tour
- The whole day is devoted to the city-sightseeing of Fez; the religious capital of Morocco : the medieval Medina with its Attarine and Bou Anania Medersas; the Nejjarine fountain; the Moulay Idriss mausoleum and the Karaouine mosque.
- Afternoon visit of Fez Jdid
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel
- Half Board (HB - 2 meals included) basis
- 2 nights in Casablanca
- 2 nights in Fez.
- Local guides
- Minibus with driver throughout
- Visit of all major monuments
- The above rate is LAND ONLY, and EXCLUDES ALL INTERNATIONAL and DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- High Season Supplements for DEC 16 WILL apply
- Rates are subject to reconfirmation and are subject to exchange rate fluctuations and supplier changes
- Entrance fees are NOT included and payable directly
- Rate is a guideline ONLY and is subject to change depending on date of travel & available accommodation
- Rate exclude entrance fees
- Based on Min. 2 passengers
01 April to 15 October 2017.