The Hill Tribe Heaven Tour is an adventure tour in the north of Vietnam. The tour includes different sporting activities. Visit Ninh Binh, one of the fascinating destinations in Vietnam. Do you want to see the best attractions in the north and do some sporting activities while on holiday? This is the vacation for you. You will have lots of fun cruising on Ha Long Bay and at the same time experience the local culture and the rural lives.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Hanoi. Transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||City tour of Hanoi|
|Day 3||Travel South of Hanoi to the local town of Ninh Binh|
|Day 4||Head northeast; passing small villages to Ha Long|
|Day 5||Visit Luon. Return to Hanoi. Sleeper train to Lao Cai|
|Day 6||Journey up the impressive mountains to Sapa|
|Day 7||Meet local communities. Board the train to Hanoi|
|Day 8||Last Day in Vietnam. Transfer to Hanoi Airport|
Exciting and exotic Vietnam
The tour highlights will include trekking in ethnic minority villages in Sapa; biking through rice fields in Ninh Binh and kayaking in Halong Bay. Ha Long Bay is by far one of the most enchanting and memorable experiences in Vietnam. The postcard pictures you so often see of Ha Long Bay will become a memory to last a lifetime. Whilst in Hanoi, take an unforgettable ride through the charming and bustling Old quarter with visits to the Mausoleum and the famous Hilton prison. This is a best-selling tour to Vietnam.
Vietnam is now acknowledged as one of the most beautiful countries in the world and one of the most exciting tourist destinations. From the chaotic vibrancy of Saigon and Hanoi to the peace and tranquillity of Halong Bay and from the serene, scenic harmony of Sapa to the astonishing Mekong Delta, you will be enthralled and delighted. The cuisine and cultural history coupled with its amazing people, Vietnam will keep you coming back for more.
Hanoi Arrival (D)
- Upon arrival, you will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel and check-in
- Free until the evening when you will enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show and a welcome dinner at the local restaurant with the traditional flavors of Vietnamese cuisine
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi
Hanoi City Tour (B)
- This morning we embark on an exhilarating and unforgettable Xixh Lo ride through the charming; yet bustling; 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’s Quarter.
- Visit the Mausoleum; Presidential Palace; One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature; Hanoi’s first university.
- After our adventures so far we have all worked up a hunger!
- Head to a quaint hidden little treasure for lunch (pay yourself); where we relax and rest our feet; enjoying the beautiful ambiance; whilst tasting one of Vietnam’s Specialties including the traditional northern specialty fish dish Cha Ca.
- After lunch drive around 25 minutes to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional culture of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles; stories; displays of traditional houses; costumes; hunting equipment and much more wares used in day to day life.
- We return to our hotel in the late afternoon for some time at leisure to explore this fabulous city.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Ninh Binh (B/L)
- This morning we head South of Hanoi to the local town of Ninh Binh.
- We start our picturesque journey through remote villages; we travel around 90km to Ninh Binh; with this town offering absolutely stunning landscapes; due to its proximity to the mountains of Non-Nuoc and Canh Dieu.
- After a stop for lunch; arrive in Ninh Binh and check into our hotel; charmed by the marvelous scenery; offered by the mountains; rivers and pagoda.
- Admire the beautiful scenery and breathe the fresh mountainous air; and board a rowing boat for an amazing ride to Tam Coc (Three Caves).
- The first visit is to Hang Ca cave; being enclosed by the scenic beauty of huge rocks standing along the river and scattered green rice fields; all combines an image of a poetic painting of the countryside. Only nature could produce such a miracle.
- The quiet movements of the oars create a musical rhythm inside the cave as we approach Hang Mua (Cave of Dance); the beauty of this cave creates an effect which pulls one’s mind away from reality into a dream world. The rocks eaten by sea water over thousands of years have been carved into a series of caves here. Although the sea is far away from the locality; now the caves remain.
- Only a hundred meters away is Hang Ba; which is the coolest of the caves due to its lower formation. The attraction here is the natural light inside the cave reflected by the water. The huge and even rocks lying in the stream provide excellent platforms for those who wish to bathe in the waters.
- After our magical journey; we return to the village to rest and relax or a while for you to explore the handmade handicrafts of the village or head out on a leisurely cycle; exploring this township and admiring its mythical mountainous range.
- Overnight at your hotel in Ninh Binh.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4*-5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Guide
- Entrance fees
- International Flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable