Why not try a different beach holiday, this time in Vietnam. After all, It has Asia’s prettiest coastlines and bask in the sun and culture of this amazing country. A nine-day tour that combines visits to Vietnam’s principal and well-known destinations of Ha Long Bay and Nha Trang. Start your journey in the splendid city of Hanoi and end in the bustling metropolis of Saigon.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to Hanoi. Transfer to your hotel|
|Day 2||Hanoi city tour|
|Day 3||Drive through the Red River Delta to Ha long Bay|
|Day 4||Visit Luon. Flight to Nha Trang|
|Day 5||Free time in Nha Trang|
|Day 6||Free time in Nha Trang|
|Day 7||Free time in Nha Trang|
|Day 8||Free time in Nha Trang|
|Day 9||Last Day in Vietnam. Flight to Saigon. End of tour|
Nha Trang, otherwise called the Riviera of the South China Sea, offers a six-kilometer delightful coastline with white sandy shorelines, clear waters with a plenitude of marine life and flourishing reefs. The best time to visit this part of the coast in between January and September.
Ha Long Bay
Ha Long Bay is the trendiest tourist spot in Vietnam and is acclaimed as the Eighth Wonder of the World. The UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites added it to their list of sites. The best way to explore Ha Long Bay is on board a cruise.
The coastline of Vietnam is nearly 3,500 kilometers long with some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. With hundreds of islands to explore and outstanding seafood. Various water sports, including scuba diving and many other activities, are offered by many of the seaside resorts. The resorts also offer a wide range of other services and activities.
Our Vietnam beach vacation package suits every taste, from family holidays to romantic honeymoon getaways or a relaxing vacation to “get away from it all.”
Hanoi Arrival (D)
- You will be met by our representative who will assist you through immigration. Transfer to the hotel; and check-in.
- The rest of day is at y our leisure; later you will enjoy a romantic dinner.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi City Tour (B)
- This morning we embark on an exhilarating and unforgettable Xich Lo ride through the charming; yet bustling; 36 Street Old Quarter to Ba Dinh Square where we disembark to explore Ho Chi Minh’s Quarter.
- Hanoi is well known for its history; architecture; charm; tranquility and cuisine.
- Our first visit is to the most well-respected site of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum which includes the Presidential Palace; One Pillar Pagoda and Ho Chi Minh Museum.
- We meet our bus for a short journey to visit the infamous Hanoi Hilton Prison and the 11th century Temple of Literature; Hanoi’s first University.
- After our exciting adventures we have all worked up a hunger! We cross the street for lunch (pay yourself) at famous Koto restaurant.
- In the afternoon; we drive approximately 25 minutes to the Ethnology Museum.
- Here you will learn of the traditional cultures of 54 different ethnic minority groups in Vietnam through articles; stories; displays of traditional houses; costumes; hunting equipment and many more wares used in day to day life.
- Enjoy the famous traditional Water Puppets Show in the evening.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hanoi.
Hanoi – Ha Long (B/L/D)
- Ha Long Bay is one of the most enchanting and memorable experiences in Vietnam. The postcard pictures you so often see of Halong Bay will become a memory to last a lifetime.
- We leave the city behind and drive through the Red River Delta to Halong Bay; taking around 3.5 hours. The beautiful countryside that awaits your imagination; takes us through local farming life and villages; providing us plenty of opportunities to stop and capture some spectacular photographs.
- Be sure to keep an eye out for the amazing things the locals load onto their motorbikes!
- En route; we make a stop at one of our favorite organizations in Vietnam; Hong Ngoc Humanities center in Sao Do town This wonderful establishment has been set up to provide skill and employment to people from small villages throughout the north of Vietnam; creating jobs and providing accommodation to disadvantaged people.
- You have the opportunity to purchase some exquisite local handicrafts and wares or just watch and admire the amazing and intricate workmanship involved in the production.
- Arriving in Ha Long Bay; we board our boat and enjoy a spectacular seafood lunch as we sail off into Dragon Bay; gazing at the breathtaking karst formations within the bay.
- After lunch have some free time to relax and admire the beauty of the Bay as we cruise through hundreds of formations.
- Throughout our cruise today; you will have the opportunity to disembark the boat and explore Sung Sot cave; where you will learn how karsts were formed in this area millions of years ago.
- For beach lovers and swimmers; we make a stop at one of the sandy beaches for swimming or just relaxing.
- We continue cruising the bay until the late afternoon; before setting anchor for the night.
- Once anchored; there’s plenty of time for swimming or just relaxing to admire the scenery before settling into another scrumptious meal.
- After dinner; why not head to the top deck and enjoy a relaxing drink whilst admiring the peaceful ambiance and gazing at the millions of stars.
- Overnight on board the cruise boat in Ha Long Bay.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Domestic Airfares (subject to conditions)
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4* -5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Vietnam Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 MAY and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable