This tour is ideal for anyone who wants to combine their passion for food with their passion for travel. Moroccan cooking is a delectable combination of culinary influences from the Arabs, Berbers, French and Spanish. Alongside our expert chefs, you’ll learn Moroccan cooking techniques and recipes for traditional Moroccan foods such as tagines, couscous and pastilla.
At a glance
|Sat||Welcome to Casablanca. Transfer to hotel|
|Sun||Cooking lesson with Chef Monceiff. Travel to Rabat|
|Mon||Visit Meknes. Continue to Fes via Moullay Idriss|
|Tue||Cooking class and sightseeing tour of Fes|
|Wed||Travel alongside the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech|
|Thu||Historical Marrakech tour. Cooking lesson in a Riad|
|Fri||Farm cooking class. Continue to Casablanca|
|Sat||Tour ends with transfer to Casablanca Airport|
The tour starts in Casablanca with a visit to the Hassan II Mosque. After your first cooking lesson, you will travel to Rabat for a short tour of the city. Meknes is our next stop before reaching Fes for another cooking demonstration and a city tour.
Travel via Beni Mellal to Marrakesh, a city divided into two districts. The Medina and the modern district called Gueliz or Vile Nouvelle. Here your days are filled with a spice and an outdoor kitchen workshop and a visit to the historical sites is also included in your tour program. Finally we will have to bid farewell to a city which now attracts two million tourist annually.
Clear your plate for flavour-filled Morocco, where Berber, Arabic and European influences mix to create an adventurous culinary cocktail. Follow the smell of food through mesmerising markets and master recipes taught by those that know them best. Grab street food from a souq and share traditional meals with the locals. Learn how to make tomato and grilled pepper salad, Eggplant "Zalouk Salad: Kafta Tagine with poached eggs, Orange supreme with cinnamon. Take a handful of bustling souqs, mix with a dash of sea and season with fresh local produce, all drizzled with warm Moroccan hospitality for an adventure that will linger long on the tongue and in the memory and with Certificate in hand issued by the "Jardin potager".
- Welcome to Mohamed V airport.
- Assistance & transfer to Casablanca.
- Orientation tour of the economic capital of Morocco with an external visit of Casablanca's big mosque.
- Check in at the hotel.
- Dinner and overnight in Casablanca
Casablanca - Rabat (95km)
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Cooking lessons with Chef Monceif
- Reception with Moroccan tea.
- Variety of Moroccan salads (Kebda mchermla; Tchoukchouka).
- Tajine of chicken with lemon and olives.
- Supreme of orange with cinnamon.
- After lunch we depart for Rabat; the white Imperial City and the Administrative capital of the Kingdom.
- City tour of Rabat which includes the Mechouar (ramparts and walls surrounding the Royal Palace); the Oudaya Kasbah; the splendid Mohammed V mausoleum and the Hassan tower.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel
Rabat - Meknes - Fez (220km)
- Breakfast and departure to Meknes.
- The old Medina is surrounded by a triple thickness of 40 km long walls and preserves the most beautiful gate of Morocco: the Bab Mansour.
- Also visit of the Royal stables of Moulay Ismael; the Medina and the Jewish quarter.
- Optional lunch
- Continuation to Fez via Moulay Driss.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel.
- Welcome & assistance at Mohammed V airport.
- Hotel accommodation based on Half Board Basis (HB)
- Transportation with private deluxe vehicle according to the number of participants.
- Local Tour Escort in the cities for 2/4 travelers
- National Tour Guide for 6 travelers or more
- Our assistance.
- The above rate is LAND ONLY, and EXCLUDES ALL INTERNATIONAL and DOMESTIC FLIGHTS
- Tips to the hotels and entrance to the monuments
- Departure every Saturday based on MIN 2 pax
- Insurance: All types
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned at the included section
- Seasonal Supplements MAY apply
- Rates valid at time of quoting, and all subject to any exchange rate fluctuations, airlines and supplier rate changes and fuel levies.
Valid between 01 April and 15 October 2017.