This Morocco tour begins in the lively city of Marrakesh, home to mosques, palaces and gardens. The tour heads into Morocco’s beautiful southeast region, towards the golden dunes of the Sahara desert; the world's largest hot desert.
At a glance
|Sat||Welcome to Marrakech. Transfer to your hotel|
|Sun||Marrakech: day at leisure|
|Mon||Historical Marrakech and Djemaa El Fna tour|
|Tue||Travel in 4 x 4 to Ouarzazate|
|Wed||Travel on 1000 Kasbah road to Merzouga|
|Thu||Sunrise walk. Continue to Zagora. Visit the Library.|
|Fri||Return travel to Marrakech via the Tizn Tichka pass|
|Sat||Tour ends with transfer to Marrakech Airport|
The Atlas Mountains
Travel over the High Atlas mountains and through traditional Berber villages to Zagora and Merzouga. Furthermore visit the incredible canyon of Todghra Gorge, recognized around the world as one of the most spectacular canyons. Moreover explore some of the ancient Kasbahs, a type of fortress where the local leaders lived and dotted around this region. Visit the Canyon of Dades, Zagora known for international events such as the Zagora Marathon and the Nomads festival before returning to Marrakesh, home to mosques, palaces and gardens, maze like alleys and thriving souks.
See this beautiful country in an air-conditioned 4x4 - a great way to view the beautiful and famous Atlas Mountains spanning Morocco with its snow capped peaks, lush valleys and it's unbelievable landscapes. Spend a night in the Sahara under a Nomadic tent. Trek a mountain range, visit the Kasbahs of Telouet and Ait Benhadou now a protected Unesco monument. See the gorges of the Atlas Mountains, watch the sunrise over the sand dunes of the Sahara numerous villages along the Draa river and so much more!
With our Big South and Kasbahs Tour you will visit the library in Tamegroute. It houses an impressive collection off old Manuscripts documents dating back to the 12th century.
A truly unique and unforgettable experience!
- Arrive at Marrakesh Menara airport and welcomed by our local representative. Assistance and transfer to your hotel.
- Dinner and accommodation
- Day free at your own leisure to enjoy the beauty of Marrakesh;
- Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
- Full day sightseeing of Marrakesh: The Menara gardens; The Bahia Palace; The Saadian Tomb and the Koutoubia mosque.
- Lunch at hotel.
- Afternoon; visit of the famous Djemaa El Fna square with its surrounding souks and handicraft centers.
- Optional: Dinner fantasia show.
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Sightseeing tours and intercity transfers as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 7 Nights’ Accommodation (3* Plus) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Moroccan visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- May 2018: 5 - 12 - 19 - 26
- Sep 2018: 1 - 8 - 15 - 22
- Seasonal supplements applicable for JUN-JUL-AUG-Last SAT of SEP and OCT