TOUR DEPARTS FROM MADRID
Discover two entrancing countries in one unforgettable 12-day combined tour. Travel by coach and ferry from Madrid to Morocco and back. Learn about both countries from your guide as you enjoy city tours, guided visits and free time to explore independently.
At a glance
|Thu||Early departure from Madrid to Seville via Caceres|
|Fri||Morning tour of Seville. Afternoon is free|
|Sat||Take the White Village road to Ronda. Overnight in Marbella|
|Sun||Travel to Morocco (Ferry) and arrive in Fes|
|Mon||Full day tour of Fes|
|Tue||Journey along the Atlas Mountains to Marrakech|
|Wed||Morning tour of Marrakech. Afternoon free to explore the city|
|Thu||Marrakech: day at leisure|
|Fri||Leave for Casablanca (short tour). Overnight in Rabat|
|Sat||Return to Tangier and Ferry crossing to Spain. Overnight in Marbella|
|Sun||Leave Marbella for Granada. Visit the Alhambra & Generalife|
|Mon||Onwards to Toledo (City tour). Arrive in Madrid|
Discover the charms of the vibrant Andalucian cities such as Seville. Stay overnight on the Costa del Sol. Visit Morocco to discover Fez, Marrakech and more. Lastly, visit Granada's Alhambra Palace and Toledo on route back to Madrid.
Andalucía embodies all the popular images of Spain, from fiery flamenco to white-washed villages and is the perfect curtain-raiser to mysterious Morocco, an exotic land awash with vivid colour and stunning architecture.
12-day tour of Morocco and Spain's Andalucia region from Madrid spend nights in Seville, the Costa del Sol, Fez, Marrakech, Rabat, Tangier and Granada. Take tours of Andalucia’s Moorish cities, cross the Strait of Gibraltar by ferry and explore Morocco. See top attractions such as Bab Mansour Gate in Meknes and Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca Enjoy a 3 or 4-star accommodation in centrally located hotels
The Cathedral of Sevilla is the biggest Gothic cathedral in the world. Is a sign of its wide cultural and artistic past.
The Jma el-Fna Square, located in the heart of Marrakech, offers a wide range of colours, scents and flavours. Street juice shops, snake-charmers, traditional medicine… The entrance to the Medina, the place to get a feel of Moroccan tradition and culture
The Hassan II Mosque is a majestic building and one of world’s largest and most important cult centres of the Islamic tradition. Its location next to the sea and its impressive minaret offer a unique panoramic view
Madrid - Caceres - Sevilla (Thursday)
- Departure from our bus terminal at 08:00 a.m. and we travel towards the region of Extremadura
- We arrive in Caceres.
- You have time at your own leisure to explore the Plaza Mayor Mayor and to walk through the old city and its famous medieval quarter; very well preserved and considered as World Heritage Site.
- Lunch on your own.
- We continue southwards to Andalusia.
- Arrive in Seville and check in.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Sevilla.
- Optional tour to attend a flamenco show.
- Half board (2 meals) in the hotel.
- We go on a morning city tour visiting the Barrio de Santa Cruz with its narrow streets; the Park of Maria Luisa and Plaza de Espana; with a panoramic sightseeing tour of the city.
- Optional Artistic tour including the Royal Alcazar Palace.
- The afternoon is at your at leisure to continue exploring the city.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Seville.
Seville - Ronda - Marbella (Saturdays)
- Breakfast at your hotel in Seville.
- We then depart on the Route of the White Villages en route to Ronda.
- Free time at your leisure to explore Ronda.
- We then continue on to Costa del Sol.
- Arrive in Marbella and check in to your hotel.
- Dinner and overnight at your hotel in Marbella
- Transportation in deluxe AC vehicle with panoramic windows and maximum comfort and safety.
- Experienced multilingual and English-speaking tour conductors during the tour helping you with your accommodations and assuring you of a pleasant vacation.
- Sightseeing tours as indicated, with expert local guides and entrance fees to the monuments.
- Accommodation in selected hotels.
- Transportation of one baggage per person.
- Meal plan: as per itinerary.
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Spain / Morocco Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- DEPARTURES: Thursday
- Rate valid for travel between 15 APR 18 and 31 MAR 19
- Seasonal supplements applicable for travel during JUL – AUG – SEP – OCT 18