Israel Highlights - A tour for all faiths, visiting & touring the main highlights. The tour opens a window on Israel's history past & present, its peoples and culture. The tour is accompanied by an expert guide.
At a glance
|Sun||Welcome to Israel. Transfer to Tel Aviv hotel|
|Mon||Tel Aviv - Beersheba - Arad - Masada - Jerusalem|
|Tue||Jerusalem: New city tour|
|Wed||Jerusalem Old City and Bethlehem tour|
|Thu||Travel via Jericho & Capernaum to Tiberias|
|Fri||Visit Druze Village, Safed and Nazareth|
|Sat||Acre - Haifa - Tel Aviv|
|Sun||Last day in Israel. Transfer to Airport|
Explore Israel on a 7-night tour from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Sea of Galilee and the Dead Sea. Follow in Jesus’ footsteps from Gethsemane to the Church of All Nations. Discover Jerusalem’s rich past in the Old City. Travel to Jesus’ birthplace and childhood home. Stand on the shores of the Sea of Galilee, and discover a ruined synagogue where Jesus may have taught; finish your trip through Israel’s culture and history in modern Haifa, ancient Caesarea and Tel Aviv’s bustling port.
View the spiritual and ancient sites of Old and New Jerusalem. Explore Bethlehem, Nazareth, the Golan Heights and the miracle sites of the Sea of Galilee. Visit Haifa, UNESCO-listed Acre, ancient Caesarea and Beit She'an. See Nazareth and other fabled biblical sites on this 8 days tour that takes you deep into the historical and holy heartlands of Israel.
- Arrive at Ben Gurion Airport. You will be met in the arrival hall for transfer to your hotel in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv - Beersheba - Arad - Masada - Jerusalem (B)
- Leave Tel Aviv driving south, passing by Ashdod and Ashkelon en route to Beersheba, for a drive through the Negev capital.Continue via Arad to Masada. Ascend by cable car to the fortress, which was the last stronghold of the Jewish Zealots in their war against the Romans.
- Visit the excavations including Herod’s palaces, the synagogue, bathhouse, and cisterns.
- Enjoy the breath-taking view of the Roman camps and the Dead Sea.
- Descend for a “float” in the salty water of the world’s lowest place – the Dead Sea.
- Proceed to Jerusalem for overnight.
- Start the day with a panoramic view of Jerusalem from atop the Mt. of Olives.
- On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony.
- Continue to the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, then a visit to the beautifully renovated model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem, dating back to the time of the Second Temple.
- Continue to Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust).
- Afternoon drive to visit the picturesque village of Ein Karem (the traditional birthplace of John the Baptist).
- In the heart of a neighborhood in downtown Jerusalem, visit Mahane Yehuda to experience the flavors, aromas, colors and the traders' interaction with the crowds, at the largest open market in Israel.
- Return to Hotel.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Transfer and intercity transportation as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- Accommodation in selected hotels in a double/twin room sharing
- Meal plan as per itinerary
- Local English speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
- International flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rates valid for travel between 22 APR and 04 AUG 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required