Be adventurous and join us on a journey starting in the South and ending with all major attractions of the North. Spend 5 days in the South followed by 5 days exploring North India.
At a glance
Day 1 Welcome to Bangalore. Transfer to hotel
Day 2 Bangalore morning tour.Onwards to Hassan
Day 3 Hassan city tour and travel to Mysore
Day 4 Sightseeing tour of Mysore
Day 5 Return to Bangalore for flight to Delhi
Day 6 Delhi tour and continue to Agra
Day 7 Visit the famous Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
Day 8 Stop at Fatehpur Sikri. Arrive in Jaipur
Day 9 Jaipur tour with Elephant ride to the Amber Fort
Day 10 Return to Delhi Airport for onward/return flight
South India’s highlights
Starting in Bangalore, the most alive and buzzing city in India. Without a doubt, every resident takes immense pride in its tree-lined avenues crossing the city. From here, move to Hassan where roaring streams tumble down the mountainside. Walk over hanging bridges, past green meadows and end your day feasting on exotic cuisine. Mysore is still a city living in its past, where Kings and Queens drifted through the pearl hallways of the Palace.
North India’s attractions
Next wing your way northwards and see the classic sights and Imperial monuments of Delhi, the Amber Fort and pink city of Jaipur and marvel at the Taj Mahal in Agra. The region is in the first place a shoppers paradise. From the opulent jewels of Jaipur to the contemporary designers of Delhi. Besides, there will be time for you to browse and pick up a bargain.
After all, few tours can rival this introduction to the cultural and historical diversity of India
India has dominated the world stage as the home of mighty emperors and a land of different traditions and cultures. During this tour, explore India’s vast elements. It is the land of the medieval civilization, myriad history and cultures and the artistic excellence.
The charm of India lies in its diversity, culture and its elusive quality. Few tours can rival this introduction to the cultural and historical diversity of North and South India
- You will be met and assisted; through the airport upon your arrival and then transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Bangalore.
Bangalore – Hassan (B)
- After breakfast we have a morning half day sightseeing tour of the “Garden City” visiting the Lal Bagh laid out by Tipu Sultan and his father in the 18th century which has a variety of old trees; fountains; lotus pools; terraces and an assortment of tropical and sub-tropical herbs.
- Also visit the Bull Temple and drive past the Government Secretariat; Vidhan Soudha (Legislature building) and Cubbon Park.
- Later depart to Hassan by road and on arrival transfer to hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Hassan.
Hassan – Mysore (B)
- After breakfast, a morning tour of Hassan.
- After the tour, onwards to Mysore.
- On arrival check-in at the hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Mysore.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Sightseeing tours and intercity transfers as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 9 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4*- 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Jaipur offers sightseeing tour with an elephant ride/jeep ride
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- India visa fee
- Entrance fees
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 APR and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required