Want to see North India and its famous tourist places? Then this is your tour. We capture the world famous Taj Mahal on our way to the cultural state of Rajasthan making it a perfect tour for those who want to see the best of India.
With our Golden Triangle - Pushkar & Udaipur you explore both the scared and majestic places in Rajasthan.
Rajasthan is rich, both traditionally and culturally which gives insight into royalty and unmatched history in the form of grand forts, glorious palaces, serene lakes, gleaming sand dunes, vibrant people and colorful bazaars.
At a glance
|Day 1||Welcome to India. Land in Delhi and transfer to hotel|
|Day 2||Morning tour of Old and New Delhi|
|Day 3||Travel to Agra and visit the Taj Mahal|
|Day 4||Visit Fatehpur Sikri before arriving in Jaipur|
|Day 5||Full day Jaipur tour|
|Day 6||Depart for Pushkar with an orientation tour|
|Day 7||After breakfast leave for Udaipur|
|Day 8||Full day tour of Udaipur and boat cruise|
|Day 9||Last day in India. Transfer to Airport|
Awesome cities such as Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Pushkar, and Udaipur are included in this tour package.
See world famous tourist attractions such as the Red Fort, Qutub Minar, Taj Mahal of Agra. Take a boat ride on Udaipur's lake. Go on a temple tour of Pushkar where you find the world's only temple of Lord Brahma.
All the cities you visit are different and that makes this tour amazing.
Golden Triangle tour of India is one of the best tourist destinations in the world. Agra, to the world, is a town basking in the shadow of the Taj Mahal. This city was once the capital of Mughl Empire, a fortified town of awesome majesty and splendor.
Snuggled in the laps of the Aravali hills and beautified by the serene lake, Pushkar is a nature lover's paradise. The illustrious cattle fair that is the largest in the world. It has made Pushkar internationally famous and hence Pushkar is cited as 'the land of fairs and festivals.
Udaipur is often called "the Venice of the East". It is also the City of Lakes". The Lake Palace (Jag Niwas) located in the middle of Pichola Lake is the finest example of architectural and cultural marvel.
- You will be met and assisted; through the airport upon your arrival and then transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Delhi.
- After breakfast, we leave for a morning Combined City Tour of Delhi.
- New Delhi: Visit Qutab Minar; the tallest stone tower in India; built by Qutub-ud-din Aibek of the Slave Dynasty; India Gate; a War Memorial Arch.
- Also drive past the Presidents House; Parliament House; Government Secretariat Buildings and Connaught Place the heart of New Delhi and a busy shopping center.
- Old Delhi: Visit Raj Ghat and Shanti Vana the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru; Jama Masjid; one of the largest mosques in India; Rai Ghat- the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi and Drive past Red Fort and Chandni Chowk.
- After the tour; return to your hotel.
- Overnight at your hotel in Delhi.
Delhi - Agra (B)
- After breakfast depart for Agra by road; on arrival check-in at the hotel.
- Afternoon tour of the Taj Mahal & Fort.
- Visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by Shah Jahan in 1560 in memory of his queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains.
- This architectural marvel is a perfectly proportioned masterpiece fashioned from white marble that stands testimony to the skill of 20;000 craftsmen brought together from Persia; Turkey; France and Italy and who took 17 years to complete this 'Love Poem in Marble'. (Friday closed).
- Later visit the Agra Fort containing the halls of private & public audiences & other palaces. Shah Jahan spent here years of confinement at the hands of his son Aurangzeb; looking wistfully at the Taj Mahal from the Fort.
- Overnight at your hotel in Agra.
- Meet and assist on arrival and departure by our local representative
- Sightseeing tours and intercity transfers as per itinerary in AC vehicle
- 8 Nights’ Accommodation (3*- 4*- 5*) in a double room sharing
- Meals: as mentioned
- Local English Speaking Guide
- Jaipur offers sightseeing tour with an elephant ride/jeep ride
- International/Domestic flights – Departure & Fuel taxes (Contact us for best airfares)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- India visa fee
- Entrance fees
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Rate valid for travel between 01 APR and 30 SEP 2018
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required