We take you on a magical journey to Prague, located in the heart of Europe and surrounded by Austria, Germany, Poland and Slovakia. The best way to explore the city is just to wander through its historical streets and squares. To make tour experience even better, we have included 4 Tours. Your dining experience in the city will be unique. Savor hearty foods - pub style or select a restaurant near the Vitava River.
Let the romantic atmosphere of Prague sweep you off your feet
At a glance
|Prague||Moods Charles Bridge Hotel (4*)|
|No of Nights||5|
|Transfers||Airport - Hotel - Airport|
|Tours||Prague City Tour|
|Prague Castle Tour|
|Dinner Cruise on the Vitava River|
|Brewery Walking Tour|
> Daily departures from Johannesburg
> An in-depth visit to the Prague Castle, the No 1 Tourist attraction
> Join a delightful river cruise aboard topped with a glass roof. A Gourmet Dinner is served as you the views
> Taste famous Czech Beer in local mini-breweries
> Explore Prague with a knowledgeable guide during the city tour
Prague Brewery Walking Tour (B)
- Beer, or Pivo as the Czech call it, has been part of life in the Czech nation ever since we can remember. Czech people are the invincible world champions, not only in the production of beer but also in the consumption of this delicious golden drink.
- To convince you of this, we will take you to some old Prague pubs, where you can taste various kinds of beer and some real Czech specialties.
- Listen, in hidden pubs, to our special beer-guide, about many interesting stories about life in Prague and its inhabitants and how Czechs set the world record in beer drinking.
Prague: Vitava River Dinner Cruise (B?D)
- Spend a pleasant evening on board a restaurant boat with a chance to enjoy the view of the beautifully illuminated panorama of Prague
- During the cruise, a buffet with a selection of hot and cold cuisine and a bar with friendly staff and live music are available the entire time. Transport to the boat is provided by our bus from the center of Prague.
- The cruise passes the Charles Bridge with the panoramic view of Prague Castle and the baroque churches of the Old and New Town.
- Our board assistant will be present to welcome you and will answer your questions. You can choose your seats on the open upper deck or inside the lower salon heated in winter and air-conditioned in summer.
- This tour ends on the riverfront in the center of Prague.
Prague Departure (B)
- Last day in Prague
- Services end with transfer to Prague Airport for onward flight
- Return Economy class flights from Johannesburg on Emirates Airlines (Specific & Limited seats)
- Current departure taxes (Subject to change)
- Accommodation at hotels mentioned above or similar (subject to availability)
- Meal plan: Breakfast daily
- All relevant Transfers
- Tours as mentioned (Seat in Coach)
- Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
- Travel insurance
- Visa fee
- Services not stated in the itinerary
- Increases in Airfares, departure taxes & currency fluctuations
- Rate valid for travel between 01 SEP and 31 OCT 2018 (EXCL. School Holidays)
- Seasonal supplements may be applicable
- Contact us for any other date of travel required